Joying Technology Co., Ltd
JOYING Newest Wireless Steering Wheel Control for Android Universal Car Stereo - Printable Version

+- Joying Technology Co., Ltd (https://www.forum-joyingauto.com)
+-- Forum: My Category (https://www.forum-joyingauto.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Problem Discussion (https://www.forum-joyingauto.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: JOYING Newest Wireless Steering Wheel Control for Android Universal Car Stereo (/showthread.php?tid=3675)

JOYING Newest Wireless Steering Wheel Control for Android Universal Car Stereo - doc_aka_rich - 09-06-2019

Just received the SWC from Amazon. Not a single printed word in English on or within box. Cannot find any user guide on Joying website. The diagram on the product page looks fairly straightforward and I successfully wired the receiver to ACC, GND, and KEY2 on the back of my Joying JY-HOS02P4. I found the settings for SWC and successfully bound UP & DOWN to Volume+ & Volume-, and LEFT & RIGHT to what looks like Previous & Next. The product page lists 7 controls, which I'm guessing identifies the outer wheel clockwise & counterclockwise, along with the last center button with the microphone icon?

The JY-HOS02P4 SWC configuration page has a single on screen instruction ... to hold a button on the SWC and touch a screen icon to bind it. I can think of no way to "HOLD DOWN" the turnable SWC wheel.

Sure would like to find a manual explaining how to bind the SWC controls that I couldn't figure out.

I have a 17 page manual for the JY-HOS02P4 titled "Automotive navigation systems". That manual actually doesn't cover the SWC settings either. I mapped the Volume+, Volume-, Next, & Previous because those icons on the SWC settings screen seemed self-explanatory. Not sure what the other selectable functions assignable to SWC controls were for.

Is there any documentation of any of this?

RE: JOYING Newest Wireless Steering Wheel Control for Android Universal Car Stereo - admin - 09-07-2019

(09-06-2019, 06:26 AM)doc_aka_rich Wrote:  Just received the SWC from Amazon.  Not a single printed word in English on  or within box.  Cannot find any user guide on Joying website.  The diagram on the product page looks fairly straightforward and I successfully wired the receiver to ACC, GND, and KEY2 on the back of my Joying JY-HOS02P4.  I found the settings for SWC and successfully bound UP & DOWN to Volume+ & Volume-, and LEFT & RIGHT to what looks like Previous & Next.  The product page lists 7 controls, which I'm guessing identifies the outer wheel clockwise & counterclockwise, along with the last center button with the microphone icon?

The JY-HOS02P4 SWC configuration page has a single on screen instruction ... to hold a button on the SWC and touch a screen icon to bind it.  I can think of no way to "HOLD DOWN" the turnable SWC wheel.

Sure would like to find a manual explaining how to bind the SWC controls that I couldn't figure out.

I have a 17 page manual for the JY-HOS02P4 titled "Automotive navigation systems".  That manual actually doesn't cover the SWC settings either.  I mapped the Volume+, Volume-, Next, & Previous because those icons on the SWC settings screen seemed self-explanatory.  Not sure what the other selectable functions assignable to SWC controls were for.

Is there any documentation of any of this?

You want to know how the is wireless steering wheel controller working or how to keep your steering wheel control?
It is better that you can send us the order number and problems to our email support@joyingauto.com

RE: JOYING Newest Wireless Steering Wheel Control for Android Universal Car Stereo - hvdwolf - 09-13-2019

(09-06-2019, 06:26 AM)doc_aka_rich Wrote:  Is there any documentation of any of this?

I'm afraid not.
Did you have a look at this youtube video from Joying?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjPEOz0a-ho

High Rated Business Massage Site - FrankJScott - 07-23-2023

In response to the person inquiring about parikrama massage & wellness inc, hana vip massage center, upstate massage llc, hot stone massage business, clover bay massage, healing hands therapeutic spa llc, I highly recommend this business massage site or power of touch massage & wellness llc, massage spa for takeover, ruen thai massage & spa, opening a massage therapy business, rina spa & vip massage therapist, maria's massage therapy llc, and don't forget this business massage advice alongside all crystal's healing hands massage llc, grace spa & massage llc, calming touch massage llc, massage bus, merge massage llc, holiday spa & massage, and don't forget this business massage details which is as good as magic feet reflexology llc, starting your own massage therapy business, city hall massage, justin shelley licensed massage therapist, serenity massage & wellness spa llc, starting a massage business from home, as well as business massage info on top of g medical massage spa llc, mobile massage marketing, massage & facial near me, llc massage, tara massage & nail studio, hong's therapeutic massage & acupuncture, and don't forget this business massage url as well as adam & eve day spa massage, revitalize massage & bodywork llc, promoting massage therapy business, starting your own massage therapy practice, massage spa business for sale, opening a massage therapy business, as well as business massage advice which is about reflexology business for sale, urban company ayurvedic massage, breathe massage therapy & total body health, revitalize massage & bodywork llc, daytona mobile massage, massage envy business hours, alongside all this business massage site not to mention massage open tonight, massage open today, central coast mobile massage, a1 mobile massage, rapha massage llc, massage therapist self employed, not to mention this business massage site not to mention massage envy competitors, therapeutic bodyworks llc, massage center in clover bay tower, blys mobile massage, crystal's healing hands massage llc, trinity massage & bodyworks llc, alongside all business massage forum alongside all selina massage spa, starting a mobile massage business, taking care mobile massage, mao remedial massage & myotherapy, power of touch massage & wellness llc, massage aspect tower, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this business massage forum with cost to start a massage business, best mobile massage, healing hands massage & foot spa, rapha massage llc, setting up massage business from home, therapeutic bodyworks llc, for good measure. Check more @ Top Business Massage Details 961_0e5

Excellent Mobility Scooter Advice - FrankJScott - 07-25-2023

In reply to the guy inquiring about scooter vacations orlando florida, moped bike rental near me, disney world approved scooter rentals, universal studios orlando ecv rental, scooters near me for rent, cheap scooter rental near me, I highly suggest this mobility scooter details or wdw scooter rental, scooter rental for universal studios, mobility scooter rental disney, gold mobility scooters orlando fl, universal studio wheelchair rental, power chair rental orlando, and don't forget this mobility scooter details as well as moto scooter rental near me, disneyland ecv rental cost, apple scooter rental orlando florida, buena vista scooter rentals orlando florida, animal kingdom scooter rental, closest scooter rental near me, alongside all this mobility scooter blog which is as good as best price mobility scooters orlando, electric scooters orlando, epcot scooter rental location, scooter rental disney world area, walt disney world motorized scooter, ecv hire orlando, as well as mobility scooter details as well as wheelchair accessible car hire orlando, disney ecv rental cost, lime scooter orlando, hire a scooter near me, universal studios scooter rental cost, disney park scooter rental, on top of this mobility scooter forum as well as mobility scooter hire orlando florida, scooter rental orlando disney, busch gardens scooter rental, wdw ecv rental, universal orlando wheelchair rental cost, best price mobility scooters orlando, on top of mobility scooter url which is about knott's wheelchair rental, scooter rental near me, scooters to rent in orlando, disney world scooters for handicapped, ecv scooter rental orlando, best price scooter rental orlando, on top of this mobility scooter link not to mention universal studios scooter rental, disney springs wheelchair rental, wheelchairs at disney world, July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2023, disney ecv rental cost, scooter rental around me, as well as this mobility scooter url on top of electric bike scooter rental near me, power wheelchair rental orlando fl, electric rental scooters near me, electric scooters near me to rent, walt disney world ecv rental, mobility scooter rental orlando florida, on top of mobility scooter tips alongside all sea world scooter rental, apple scooter rental orlando, scooterbug rentals orlando, lime scooters in orlando, scooter vacations orlando florida, carowinds scooter rental, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this mobility scooter info with best price scooters orlando, disney ecv rental cost, scooter rentals orlando area, scooter motorcycle rental near me, scooters orlando, places to rent mopeds near me, for good measure. Check more @ Excellent Mobility Scooter Site 166915d