New designed screen on JOYING android head unit
New designed screen on JOYING android head unit, let's see the difference:

1) Without "JOYING" logo at the front of the screen

2) Without Power, Home, Back and Navi button on left side

3) Slide up and down to adjust the volume, safer when driving. Details please check here: https://youtu.be/kfquVjdSAGM

Please let us know your ideas about the new screen design, we are glad to get more advice.
I definitely agree on removing the Joying logo. It often looks unmatched with the rest of the car. You can always send a decal/sticker that can put put on if people wanted.

I would like a 10/9 inch screen with physical buttons for volume at least.
(07-09-2019, 06:09 PM)mo.anwar@gmail.com Wrote:  I definitely agree on removing the Joying logo. It often looks unmatched with the rest of the car. You can always send a decal/sticker that can put put on if people wanted.

I would like a 10/9 inch screen with physical buttons for volume at least.

Sorry, the bigger screen does not come with the physical buttons.
(06-05-2019, 08:39 AM)admin Wrote:  New designed screen on JOYING android head unit, let's see the difference:

3) Slide up and down to adjust the volume, safer when driving. Details please check here: https://youtu.be/kfquVjdSAGM

Please let us know your ideas about the new screen design, we are glad to get more advice.

it's a good idea for the logo but not for the button on the side. it's a good think to have some shorcut (navigation ,back or menu..). it's my opinion.
for the logo, you can give the choise to the buyer at the command..
(07-19-2019, 06:52 PM)thierry34 Wrote:  
(06-05-2019, 08:39 AM)admin Wrote:  New designed screen on JOYING android head unit, let's see the difference:

it's a good idea for the logo but not for the button on the side. it's a good think to have some shorcut (navigation ,back or menu..). it's my opinion.
for the logo, you can give the choise to the buyer at the command..

On our engineer thinking, they think that you can also use the steering wheel control to control the head unit.
(07-22-2019, 06:28 AM)admin Wrote:  On our engineer thinking, they think that you can also use the steering wheel control to control the head unit.

Only if your steering wheel has SWC buttons. My steering wheel does not have SWC buttons. I prefer hardware buttons on the unit.
The best would be to offer 2 screens.
Even if you have SWC buttons at your steering wheel,
due to the fact that you are not able to add long click options as nearly all other radios have, you need to use phone buttons as phone buttons, speaker buttons as loudness buttons, FF and FR as usual and almost always you just have one additional... The menu button, most problably uses as Home button.

So please tell me what you would use as back button and navi button???

I could live with having no buttons if you would get the steering buttons with short and long click... as nearly all others are doing.
io ho acquistato uno schermo 8.8" da 1Din e mi piacerebbe avere un tasto fisico di accensione e spegnimento della radio
Please update the models with button on left side to have the slide option for the volume (cancel the home, back & power)
(09-07-2019, 03:55 PM)Rigattoni Wrote:  Even if you have SWC buttons at your steering wheel,
due to the fact that you are not able to add long click options as nearly all other radios have, you need to use phone buttons as phone buttons, speaker buttons as loudness buttons, FF and FR as usual and almost always you just have one additional... The menu button, most problably uses as Home button.

So please tell me what you would use as back button and navi button???

I could live with having no buttons if you would get the steering buttons with short and long click... as nearly all others are doing.
X2
SKU EU-JY-UO134N4GS-H