Led rgb light countroler app bluetooth problem connecting
Hello i have a bluetooth led rgb countroler to my car and its work fine but the bluetooth of joying don't find the rgb led bluetooth to connect with it with all phones work fine just with joying can not connect it the app name is LotusLanternV3.4.8.apk
If the joying have a option to solve the problem pleas write
Regards d00nn1
(06-22-2019, 09:10 PM)d00nn1 Wrote:  Hello i have a bluetooth led rgb countroler to my car and its work fine but the bluetooth of joying don't find the rgb led bluetooth to connect with it with all phones work fine just with joying can not connect it the app name is LotusLanternV3.4.8.apk
Regards d00nn1

Our head unit cannot be compatible with other Bluetooth devices.
Only can be compatible with our bluetooth devices.
Yes but i can connect to my blueooth phone and thets a nornal blueooth device like blueooth phone thets only light countroler

(06-24-2019, 07:55 AM)admin Wrote:  
(06-22-2019, 09:10 PM)d00nn1 Wrote:  Hello i have a bluetooth led rgb countroler to my car and its work fine but the bluetooth of joying don't find the rgb led bluetooth to connect with it with all phones work fine just with joying can not connect it the app name is LotusLanternV3.4.8.apk
Regards d00nn1

Yes but i can connect to my blueooth phone and thets a nornal blueooth device like blueooth phone thets only light countroler

(06-24-2019, 07:55 AM)admin Wrote:  
Regards d00nn1

Hello I am Adrian Byrne, I am one of the professional CV writers in ireland, I have been facing the same issue for many days, I also wanted to know the solution to this, please someone can tell me what can be the solution to this matter?
Hello d00nn1, it seems like there might be compatibility issues between your Joying system and the LotusLanternV3.4.8.apk app for your Bluetooth LED RGB controller. Ensure your Joying device's Bluetooth is updated and try restarting both devices. If the problem persists, contact Joying's support for assistance or check for any firmware updates that could address the compatibility problem.  Huh