Wrangler JK Alpine amplifier support
Hi,

I´m owner of a Jeep Wrangler JK MY 2017 with Alpine premium Soundsystem (ampliifier). In your productdescription I read that support Wrangler JK up to MY 2018. During the last 2 years all Wrangler JK have the premium sound system with amplifier. I bought your 1 DIN 9" HeadUnit together with your canbus-power-harness in expectation of support the amplifier-funtionality without fader. But the harness is not supporting the amplifier.

What is going wrong? Dodgy

Cheers Chris
(04-23-2020, 06:01 AM)JayCB Wrote:  Hi,

I´m owner of a Jeep Wrangler JK MY 2017 with Alpine premium Soundsystem (ampliifier). In your productdescription I read that support Wrangler JK up to MY 2018. During the last 2 years all Wrangler JK have the premium sound system with amplifier. I bought your 1 DIN 9" HeadUnit together with your canbus-power-harness in expectation of support the amplifier-funtionality without fader. But the harness is not supporting the amplifier.

What is going wrong?  Dodgy

Cheers Chris

We have already shown in the advertisement that our Jeep head unit can not support the Alpine amplifier. it means that our harness also cannot be supported.
[/quote]
We have already shown in the advertisement that our Jeep head unit can not support the Alpine amplifier. it means that our harness also cannot be supported.
[/quote]

Sorry, but that is not really correct. In the description of the 7" headunit I found that information.  For that head unit also pointed out that the device is only for vehicles from MY 2007 to MY 2013. That's why I focussed on the large 10.1" head unit, which is also a version for Wrangler JK up to MY 2018. There is no indication in the description that the amplifier is not supported. If this information had been clearly communicated, I would have placed this questions before buying and would not buy your Harness/canbus adapter.

Is the lack of support for the amplifier is only due to the Joying main cable harness with Canbus adapter or does the head unit cannot support the amplifier generally. If it is only the Canbus adapter, I will buy the main wiring harness with a Canbus adapter from another manufacturer which is able to support the amplifier to get a complete running.

In this case I need a binding statement before I spend my time and money for another main wiring harness and Canbus adapter for the Joying headunit ...  Huh
[/quote]

Sorry, but that is not really correct. In the description of the 7" headunit I found that information.  For that head unit also pointed out that the device is only for vehicles from MY 2007 to MY 2013. That's why I focussed on the large 10.1" head unit, which is also a version for Wrangler JK up to MY 2018. There is no indication in the description that the amplifier is not supported. If this information had been clearly communicated, I would have placed this questions before buying and would not buy your Harness/canbus adapter.

Is the lack of support for the amplifier is only due to the Joying main cable harness with Canbus adapter or does the head unit cannot support the amplifier generally. If it is only the Canbus adapter, I will buy the main wiring harness with a Canbus adapter from another manufacturer which is able to support the amplifier to get a complete running.

In this case I need a binding statement before I spend my time and money for another main wiring harness and Canbus adapter for the Joying headunit ...  Huh
[/quote]

Yes, the point is the harness. if you can buy the harness which can support the Alpine amplifier, then you can use it with our head unit.
I am sorry I don't know much about cars and radios so I wouldn't be able to help you with this issue. I am interested in buying a new car and that is why I am here. I was hoping you guys would be able to suggest a good family car and also some of the best assignment writing service australia as I would need their services to complete some of my writing works. I would appreciate any suggestions I need help quickly.