Funny Text Error
I recently noticed on my Joying head unit (JY-VO131N4GSN) a comical error in the way it displays the letter "h". Instead of showing the letter "h", the head unit shows the Omega symbol and eliminates the following letter (see attached photo).  
If the photo doesn't load properly, this is an example of what it might do: I first noticed this when listening to "Bad Chick" by SoMo. The head unit showed on my home screen "Bad C**ck" by SoMo (substitute ** for a single omega symbol). Maybe it's a Car Launcher App problem but I wanted to check here first.

Is there anyway to fix this problem?

I love my head unit otherwise. Its totally awesome and have recommended Joying head units to a few friends!
Thanks for your time!!

[Image: QwEszbqCdjfJRtYd7]
(07-26-2020, 06:50 PM)Lil_k9 Wrote:  I recently noticed on my Joying head unit (JY-VO131N4GSN) a comical error in the way it displays the letter "h". Instead of showing the letter "h", the head unit shows the Omega symbol and eliminates the following letter (see attached photo).  
If the photo doesn't load properly, this is an example of what it might do: I first noticed this when listening to "Bad Chick" by SoMo. The head unit showed on my home screen "Bad C**ck" by SoMo (substitute ** for a single omega symbol). Maybe it's a Car Launcher App problem but I wanted to check here first.

Is there anyway to fix this problem?

I love my head unit otherwise. Its totally awesome and have recommended Joying head units to a few friends!
Thanks for your time!!

[Image: QwEszbqCdjfJRtYd7]

The picture you sent can not be checked. could you please send us again for checking?

Maybe is the UI problem. have you tried to change another UI?
lol that's funny, but I believe now it is a specific feature of your Joying