JOYING Newest Wireless Steering Wheel Control for Android Universal Car Stereo
Just received the SWC from Amazon. Not a single printed word in English on or within box. Cannot find any user guide on Joying website. The diagram on the product page looks fairly straightforward and I successfully wired the receiver to ACC, GND, and KEY2 on the back of my Joying JY-HOS02P4. I found the settings for SWC and successfully bound UP & DOWN to Volume+ & Volume-, and LEFT & RIGHT to what looks like Previous & Next. The product page lists 7 controls, which I'm guessing identifies the outer wheel clockwise & counterclockwise, along with the last center button with the microphone icon?

The JY-HOS02P4 SWC configuration page has a single on screen instruction ... to hold a button on the SWC and touch a screen icon to bind it. I can think of no way to "HOLD DOWN" the turnable SWC wheel.

Sure would like to find a manual explaining how to bind the SWC controls that I couldn't figure out.

I have a 17 page manual for the JY-HOS02P4 titled "Automotive navigation systems". That manual actually doesn't cover the SWC settings either. I mapped the Volume+, Volume-, Next, & Previous because those icons on the SWC settings screen seemed self-explanatory. Not sure what the other selectable functions assignable to SWC controls were for.

Is there any documentation of any of this?

Messages In This Thread
JOYING Newest Wireless Steering Wheel Control for Android Universal Car Stereo - doc_aka_rich - 09-06-2019, 06:26 AM