Problems with the volume of TTS voices in Navi Apps
I have a similar problem:

in the system settings, I can increase the volume for google TTS text output in the TTS settings. As long as this setting is active, the announcement volume of my navigation program (Mapfactor Navigator) with TTS voices can be used. Radio / Music is not quieter / switched off. Not perfect, but you can live with it.
Unfortunately, this setting - as well as permissions that programs such as Tasker or Macrodroid need - are reset each time the engine is started. That means, every time I want to drive off and need the Navi and / or Macrodroid (so always), I have to navigate through various system settings to reset the appropriate settings.
I don't know if this is a "security feature" of Android 8.1 or if Joying simply crippled android. In any case, a solution is pretty urgent, but it would be enough for me if I could reset the necessary settings after each start at least by pressing a button. As it is currently, the device can only be described as suitable to a limited extent.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problems with the volume of TTS voices in Navi Apps - AR105 - 12-20-2019, 12:23 PM