Problems with the volume of TTS voices in Navi Apps
(12-21-2019, 05:38 PM)PCB-Tech Wrote:  So it's no use at all to flash the navi_app.txt and navi_audio_from_playstatus.txt? I had understood it in such a way that thereby the voice of the registered navigation program becomes audible again.

Unfortunately, only very few navigation programs allow you to select the audio channel. And with the few, where this was possible, it had no function (e.g. Sygic). I had installed Magic Earth, but this is so slow that the calculation of a route two streets away takes about 4 minutes. And the voice (at least the German one) is only a little louder.

I had now reset everything to factory default. But now the box reboots regularly every 2-3 minutes.

I flashed the last firmware "9853i OS 1024X600 800X480 1280X720 2019.11.28.zip" again, but the problem remains. The box keeps rebooting by itself and I haven't set or installed anything yet.

My initial euphoria slowly disappears. It seems to have bought only a piece of overpriced scrap metal. So it would have been better to put a simple cheap Android tray in the car...

But thanks a lot for your help.

Those text files are not complete. It is what I added to the standard files. Those files are inside the com.syu.ms apk. It has no use at all to flash them directly.

w.r.t. the reboots: please contact Joying directly via carjoying@gmail.com
(a.k.a. surfer63 on XDA)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problems with the volume of TTS voices in Navi Apps - hvdwolf - 12-21-2019, 06:25 PM