Problems with the volume of TTS voices in Navi Apps
just to understand it correctly:
on the phone, apps and their settings are retained during deep sleep, the apps are closed on cold start, but the settings remain unaffected?
And on the car radio, all apps are closed and the settings reset, both when cold starting and when deep sleep?
And this behavior is changed by your "Nokill-mod" in such a way that the apps are not closed during deep sleep and the settings are retained, but after a cold start the settings would have to be reset manually - right?
If so: does the "nokill-mod" also maintain the volume setting of google-tts? And can the setting of the right settings be automated - apps like Tasker or Macrodroid can only do useful things if they have the appropriate permissions, so they are not useful for this. Or am I missing something ??

Joying has a new firmware in the blog since November 28th, 2019. Can I use it in connection with your Nokill-mod from the xda forum? or is there a newer version and I should wait better?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problems with the volume of TTS voices in Navi Apps - AR105 - 12-22-2019, 08:45 AM