Always cold boot, and cannot update?
OK received my SKU JY-UQD10N4G-H with 10.1" screen and 1920 x 1200 resolution yesterday and installed in my 2007 Civic, I am finding that it will always cold boot despite having the correct wires connected i.e. always battery live (tested) can't find any settings that influence this, I have tried a couple of resets but resisted a factory reset so far,
It also reloads several different screens i.e. maps, music player etc despite them being cleared before turning off.

My other problems so far are that I cannot update, downloaded this update file https://www.joyingauto.com/blog/category/updated-files-released/
Onto a freshly formatted (FAT32) USB stick and every time I go to the update screen and select the file from the file manager it just says error or takes me back to the home screen.

Also, I cannot get the factory steering wheel controls to work despite having the correct adapter and have tried all wiring configurations, but I anticipated this and bought a standalone steering wheel remote to pre-empt this but would still like to get the factory controls working, so has anyone had any of these problems and found a solution, so fat not that impressed it also lack any sort of favourites for phone contacts which other HU have had.

Messages In This Thread
Always cold boot, and cannot update? - Tricky - 09-24-2022, 01:48 PM