Honda CRV 2017 with JY-HQ146N4G-B
(08-25-2023, 09:06 AM)simooff36 Wrote:  Hey
everything works fine, even the HFT (Hand free Phone) and the keys for voice command and  work perfectly. Since I have a CRV with premium audio, (I mean with audio amplifier), I modified the wiring to use the 5 RCA audio outputs (FL, FR, RL, RR, Subwoofer) that I connected directly to the amplifier.
Also the Canbus decoder that they sent to me didn't work as it should  at first, I asked the seller to send me the pinout of the canbus decoder, and I changed some pins, now everything works fine, only thing I couldn't have had, is the display of the audio unit on the small screen (I-Mid screen).
Finally, I appreciate this Android Unit. It would be really great if I can have the display on the small screen.

Simoff36, do you have any details on the CR-V amplifier? Trying to find where it's located and the connections. I have a 2015 w/Nav which when installing the new Joying has constant feedback/hissing and is likely the same issue even though we are on different vehicle generations. (Note: I don't have this issue in the other 2 vehicles w/Joying units)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Honda CRV 2017 with JY-HQ146N4G-B - BlakeHanson - 12-09-2023, 05:51 PM