Panel key learning
Hello, I have a radio JY-UO128P4. And by accident in the settings I have marked something and side buttons do not work. Where do you restore it? Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-08-2018, 06:10 PM)pitersik74 Wrote:  Hello, I have a radio JY-UO128P4. And by accident in the settings I have marked something and side buttons do not work. Where do you restore it? Thank you

you can learn the button key again . but you need to delete the old button key history firstly .
you can check this video for reference : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30SdKbvu52E
Hello. Thank you very much, now everything is OK.
I have one more question: Can I bend my laptop to the radio to browse his files like a telephone?
(09-11-2018, 07:09 PM)pitersik74 Wrote:  Hello. Thank you very much, now everything is OK.
I have one more question: Can I bend my laptop to the radio to browse his files like a telephone?

our head unit can not support the data transfer .
Hello. I still have a problem with the 3G / 4G network connection. My modem is the Alcatel one touch l850v. I am uploading the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgrO4aDErKQ&feature=youtu.be
(09-16-2018, 08:56 AM)pitersik74 Wrote:  Hello. I still have a problem with the 3G / 4G network connection. My modem is the Alcatel one touch l850v. I am uploading the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgrO4aDErKQ&feature=youtu.be

May I know have you tried to use other wifi source ? such as your phone data share , or your home wifi ? whether our head unit can connect with that ?

if still not workable , you can try on factory reset the head unit :

Hello. Yes, the wifi connects without a problem.
But why the 3G / 4G functions are not active, that you can not enter anything there modem is connected and the red LED lights up but how do you choose and set up the network?
Do this reset?
Regards
(09-17-2018, 05:30 PM)pitersik74 Wrote:  Hello. Yes, the wifi connects without a problem.
But why the 3G / 4G functions are not active, that you can not enter anything there modem is connected and the red LED lights up but how do you choose and set up the network?
Do this reset?
Regards

Your mobile phone data should be 3G or 4G . you can try to share your phone 3G or 4G data to the head unit .
have you tried ?
There is internet on the phone, but these functions are still not active.
I also did a reset and it did not help.
Probably purchase another modem that you recommend?
(09-18-2018, 05:54 PM)pitersik74 Wrote:  There is internet on the phone, but these functions are still not active.
I also did a reset and it did not help.
Probably purchase another modem that you recommend?

could you please take a video on how you share your phone data to the head unit ? please send the video to our support@joyingauto.com
also please attach your order number on the email so that we know that is from you .