SIM card not detected
(04-25-2019, 08:42 PM)Attilas Wrote:  Yes i do thé same. Disable pin from à smartphone i put it in unit and reboot. Joying should fix this

Did you correct the time zone and date and time? Or put everything automatic and connect to wifi? I'm sorry it didn't work for you. Maybe there is something wrong with your unit. Mine works now and very well. I had to reboot with the card in the slot. And also with the cut corner facing outwards, like on the image of the card holder.
Hello Saffi,

This is exactly the reason why these kind of forums are needed: sharing a solution that might be a help for many others. This info you provided about re-boot fixed my 4G connection immediately. Many thanks!

-Sami
Photo 
(04-25-2019, 12:57 PM)saffi Wrote:  It got solved for me today. Joying send me a manual stating that you have to set correct time zone and time. That was done automatically (all settings are on auto now) because I had Wifi connection. What solved it for me was to reboot the radio with the simcard in the slot. Then I got message that is was detected but locked. You have to put the sim card in a phone and disable the PIN. I then rebooted the radio again and it worked. Hope yours will work too with this.

!? I don't get it. What do you mean?

1st step is to unable the auto time zone and auto time?
2nd step is manually fill out the zone and time?
3rd step is reboot?

Here it doesn't work....

[attachment=][attachment=][attachment=]
As far as i read it :

1. Make sure your Time and Time Zone (in your case that would be Netherlands) are set correctly, or set to automatic when you can connect to wifi/internet.
2. Make sure the SIM card has no PIN lock, which you can disable using a phone.
3. Reboot the radio with the PIN-less card already installed.
That should do the trick.
Joying EU-JY-UO135N4G - Car headup unit, Intel Airmont SC9853i CPU, Android 8.1 /Rooted, Carwebguru interface.
I just struggled with this for 2 days. Finally caught the comment above about putting the card in the same way as the picture on the holder. Bingo! It backwards of any SIM I have ever installed before.
"I love it when a plan comes together"

There are still some issues but I'm quite happy with this radio. Let's hope they get the manual a bit up to speed and in the mean time this forum can help.
My SIM card problem is solved, the cable of the simcard was not plugged inside the unit...
Looks like Joying don't test their units before sending them...
[Image: joying.png]
*** EDIT ***

Received an email from support today.... they are shipping a new simcard cable.
To be continued

*** EDIT ***

Well.....
here still it doesn't work at all...

Any help is appreciated!
(04-27-2019, 05:43 PM)Blikkie Wrote:  *** EDIT ***

Received an email from support today.... they are shipping a new simcard cable.
To be continued

*** EDIT ***

Well.....
here still it doesn't work at all...

Any help is appreciated!
I have tried everything in this thread. Still doesn't work.
SIM info shows no activity but strangely shows two SIM car Slots.
SKU EU-JY-UO134N4GS-H
Office.com/setup – The complete Suite of applications, i.e. “Microsoft Office” is one of the comprehensive tools beneficial for every office and home user. It includes applications such as MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, One Drive, and Access. You can use any of these Office apps and create your professional presentation, write content, calculate and perform many more tasks. In case, you want to avail such beneficial features, then visit office.com/setup and download, install and activate it on your device. So, to get started with the MS Office, follow the guidelines and complete setup procedure in your system.

Shield you devices with Norton antivirus here have been incidents happening recently, where many of the user’s accounts were hacked and data was stolen. To stay protected from such incidents you need you to need to deploy Norton setup on your devices that can be downloaded via.norton.com/setup

Norton.com/setup – Everyone wants to protect their device from cyber-attacks and internet malicious sites and programs. If your device contains your private and banking information then your data should be well secured by reliable security software. When it comes to antivirus programs, then Norton comes into our mind. Norton security program is pretty affordable and considered as a premium security suite.
norton.com/setup