JY-UOS07N4G How can I activate guideline for camera?
I have JY-UOS07N4G and install yesterday. It works well but I can't see the guidelines.
Back camera video is good but guideline is not.

So, I tried to find setting on your 'SETTING' but I can't find it.
How can I activate guideline?

Thanks.
(05-04-2019, 10:19 AM)soriels Wrote:  I have JY-UOS07N4G and install yesterday. It works well but I can't see the guidelines.
Back camera video is good but guideline is not.

So, I tried to find setting on your 'SETTING' but I can't find it.
How can I activate guideline?

Thanks.
Have you checked Factory settings-menu under Settings? At least that's where it is in current doubledin (UO135N4G) Airmont-Oreo HUs. Passcode 3368. Factory settings has some useful/fun settings like car-logo, reversing camera picture reversion (if needed), reversing camera HD-mode (if you have HD) etc., however there is also some "dangerous" items concerning display you shouldn't touch.
OK, I have more question.

1. I found it but I want to edit guideline. It's too small. How can I edit guideline?
2. Is it possible to use AHD back camera?
3. In Zlink help, there are notice to use Wireless CarPlay but it can't. When Zlink support Wireless CarPlay, is it possible upgrade?

Thank you!
Numerous careful tech programs are being offered cross country and keeping in mind that they contrast in terms, of cost, and content, they are comparative in the crucial information, abilities, and capacities https://knowledgestech.com/ that they educate, train, and sharpen in their understudies.