Problem with the Bluetooth phone call
Hello,
I have a problem with the Bluetooth phone call: I hear my correspondent very well, but my correspondents do not hear me. (nothing)
My microphone works with other apps
Would you have a solution?
Version of the head unit:
9853i 1024X600 2019.4.3 Bluetooth
(05-30-2019, 02:27 PM)Frasab Wrote:  Hello,
I have a problem with the Bluetooth phone call: I hear my correspondent very well, but my correspondents do not hear me. (nothing)
My microphone works with other apps
Would you have a solution?

May I know you use our external microphone or internal microphone or your factory microphone?
Because our head unit cannot support the factor microphone.
I use the external microphone ((supplied with the head unit)
I have the same issue since I bought this head unit...
Joying support is the worst, still no solution since 2 months...
Bluetooth phone calls is a basic feature for car head units!
I also use the provided microphone and it works perfect with ok google so I guess the bug comes from the joying app.
(05-31-2019, 10:52 AM)Frasab Wrote:  I use the external microphone ((supplied with the head unit)

Please try to update with this file:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wXAq7buphpz6cY7slVMteALwIG6PrgpM

Following are the notes for the update:
1) You need to unzip the updated files on the Windows system.and then copy all the unzipped files (not the folder ) to the USB, which is formatted as FAT32.
and then insert it into the USB port which on the back of the head unit, it will be updated automatically.

2) Please do not unzip the files on the USB.

3) You better use the 32GB or less than 32GB USB.
(06-04-2019, 03:39 PM)jeromebg Wrote:  I have the same issue since I bought this head unit...
I also use the provided microphone and it works perfect with ok google so I guess the bug comes from the joying app.

Do you mean that you also can not hear clearly from others when you are Bluetooth calling with an external microphone?
But you can hear from others?

Could you please also send us the screenshot of your"about device" on your head unit for us checking?
(06-05-2019, 08:25 AM)admin Wrote:  
(06-04-2019, 03:39 PM)jeromebg Wrote:  I have the same issue since I bought this head unit...

Do you mean that you also can not hear clearly from others when you are Bluetooth calling with an external microphone?

Could you please also send us the screenshot of your"about device" on your head unit for us checking?

Ok so latest firmware solved the Bluetooth issue when making phone calls. (2019.5.15)
Why is this firmware not available on your blog ?
(06-07-2019, 01:54 PM)jeromebg Wrote:  

Ok so latest firmware solved the Bluetooth issue when making phone calls. (2019.5.15)
Why is this firmware not available on your blog?

The firmware files have been released on our blog. you can check:https://www.joyingauto.com/blog/post/joying-android-8-1-intel-airmont-sc9853i-2gb-16gb-4gb-32gb-car-stereo-latest-update/
You can check for reference.
(06-10-2019, 09:15 AM)admin Wrote:  
(06-07-2019, 01:54 PM)jeromebg Wrote:  

Why is this firmware not available on your blog?

The firmware files have been released on our blog. you can check:https://www.joyingauto.com/blog/post/joying-android-8-1-intel-airmont-sc9853i-2gb-16gb-4gb-32gb-car-stereo-latest-update/
You can check for reference.

Ok so the reference to the firmware date in the post, but your post is still noted from 11 April, 2019 so it's not very clear...
Why don't you create a new post for each firmware update ?
Ok it works, weird I think I already did.
thank you