Button color changes by itself - Head-unit JY-UOS03N4GS
I will wait a bit before installing the firmware of August! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Tongue Tongue
(09-05-2019, 06:56 AM)julien_blanche Wrote:  
(09-05-2019, 02:32 AM)admin Wrote:  
(09-04-2019, 11:44 PM)julien_blanche Wrote:  
(09-04-2019, 07:06 AM)admin Wrote:  
(09-03-2019, 10:22 AM)wohew Wrote:  „You need to connect the ILLUM (orange+white ) wire with your car headlight wire.“

It is connected. Otherwise the Coulor would not Change when turning the lights on and off. Also the Brightness changes while turning on the lights...!

Please show the video to our email support@joyingauto.com

same problem after update with august firmware:
when you turn on the headlights everything works as expected but when you turn off the headlights side panel illumination color change itself to a different one and can not be change with turned off headlights. Also when you power off the unit side panel lights remain illuminated for 5 mins.

Are you sure that you have connected right ILLUM (orange+white) with your car headlight wire?
If yes, may I know the problems occurred after update to the August firmware or you still insist?

Problem occurred after august update, it was not exist before.

OK,we will feedback to our engineer. thanks.
Hello, I have exactly the same problem. After the August update, the button lights went crazy and they stay on for 5 minutes after I turn the engine off.

Do we have any solution yet?

Thank you.
there is a new firmware it seem ..
(09-05-2019, 02:32 AM)admin Wrote:  
(09-03-2019, 10:22 AM)wohew Wrote:  „You need to connect the ILLUM (orange+white ) wire with your car headlight wire.“

It is connected. Otherwise the Coulor would not Change when turning the lights on and off. Also the Brightness changes while turning on the lights...!

when you turn on the headlights everything works as expected but when you turn off the headlights side panel illumination color change itself to a different one and can not be change with turned off headlights. Also when you power off the unit side panel lights remain illuminated for 5 mins.

Are you sure that you have connected right ILLUM (orange+white) with your car headlight wire?
If yes, may I know the problems occurred after update to the August firmware or you still insist?

Same problem with the screen button lights changing color. In fact sometimes when the ACC power is removed the unit does not power down and the lights on the buttons stay on. Another way to tell the unit does not power down is to monitor the current draw. If after 1-2 minutes the unit is still drawing 700+mA then it has not shut down. Finally if you don't have access to an ammeter, just monitor the voltage on the Antenna wire (not the Amplifier wire). If the unit has not powered down there will be 10-12v on the Antenna wire. I have reported this to Joying as a software bug and they have given me new firmware to try which I will test in a couple of days.
(09-10-2019, 01:23 AM)rxtarcher Wrote:  Hello, I have exactly the same problem. After the August update, the button lights went crazy and they stay on for 5 minutes after I turn the engine off.

Do we have any solution yet?

Thank you.

For the button change problem, please update the system with this file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_Hfn-vFb0MDqeWOzqC9Jn3JI2HRj3F_0
(Only workable for the resolution 1280*720 1024*600 800*480)

It can solve the problem. please try.
(09-02-2019, 06:50 AM)wohew Wrote:  Head-unit JY-UOS03N4GS, Firmware from August 2019

Illumination Cable and + and Ignition are connected correctly.

I can change the button light color in the setting to green. So when I switch on the car light they are green, when I switch off the light the buttons are off, as it is normal.
But after I turn off the car and turn on it again, the button light color go back to blue with Car Lights off and violett with Lights on. When I turn off the car, the Buttons keep shining blue for some minutes.
The settings page keeps on showing the right color for the keys *green* that I had chosen. That means the color is saved, but the keys show other colors....
After a reset, the colors are correct again until turning off the car and turning it on again.
All other settings keep saved when turning off the car.

Does anybody have the same problem and found a solution?

For the button change problem, please update the system with this file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_Hfn-vFb0MDqeWOzqC9Jn3JI2HRj3F_0