Android Auto Connection Issues JY-UOS03N4GS
(09-04-2019, 07:14 AM)admin Wrote:  Could you please try to downgrade to the previous version? because you said that the android auto has problems after June update.
Maybe is the compatibility problem.
Here is the previous file downgrade: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wXAq7buphpz6cY7slVMteALwIG6PrgpM (This is the May update file)

I did a lot of tests with last versions, and now I am using April update with last Android Auto version (new UI) and steering wheel control, with no issues.
(09-16-2019, 10:57 PM)fontana Wrote:  
(09-04-2019, 07:14 AM)admin Wrote:  Could you please try to downgrade to the previous version? because you said that the android auto has problems after June update.
Maybe is the compatibility problem.
Here is the previous file downgrade: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wXAq7buphpz6cY7slVMteALwIG6PrgpM (This is the May update file)

I did a lot of tests with last versions, and now I am using April update with last Android Auto version (new UI) and steering wheel control, with no issues.

Have you updated with our newest file now:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_Hfn-vFb0MDqeWOzqC9Jn3JI2HRj3F_0
(this is the file for resolution 1024*600 1280*720 800*480)
(09-17-2019, 08:41 AM)admin Wrote:  Have you updated with our newest file now:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_Hfn-vFb0MDqeWOzqC9Jn3JI2HRj3F_0

Not working still the same problem. Next Problem you can t set default boot volumen.
(09-17-2019, 08:30 PM)walter79 Wrote:  
(09-17-2019, 08:41 AM)admin Wrote:  Have you updated with our newest file now:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_Hfn-vFb0MDqeWOzqC9Jn3JI2HRj3F_0

Not working still the same problem.  Next Problem you can t set default boot volumen.

Many customers feedback that it can solve the button light problem with this file.
Please check whether is your wiring connecting problems.

You need to choose the "small light control"
And you need to connect the ILLUM (orange+white) with the car headlight wire.

Or maybe your problem is not the same as others. please suggest more your problems.
Same here, Android auto (connected via z-Link) crashes after about 10-20 min while navigating, sometimes it just looses connection and after some seconds Android Auto restarts, but in most cases it crashes while driving and the device. Using 10 mate pro.
(09-18-2019, 03:00 PM)edcam33 Wrote:  Same here, Android auto (connected via z-Link) crashes after about 10-20 min while navigating, sometimes it just looses connection and after some seconds Android Auto restarts, but in most cases it crashes while driving and the device. Using 10 mate pro.

Could you please contact us support@joyingauto.com. we would like to send you apk for installation and solve the problems.
Because is difficult for us attaching the file on here.
Still the Same Problems Since many months.
Newest firmware did not solve the problem.
I paid for the unit.
When are you going to fix the issues?
Registered to say am having similar issues as well with Android Auto on my Joying headunit.  Most other things on it have been great (glad to have the button backlight custom color fixed), but these are the main issues I'm experiencing daily:

(Using latest Joying September firmware update with the included Z-Link APK, and Google Pixel 3 with Android 10 & all updates)

- Android Auto crashes often, typically happens after about 10-20 minutes, then every 5-10 minutes again after
-- On August firmware update / Z-Link APK when this happened the headunit OS would crash & restart
-- On September firmware update / Z-Link APK when this happens just the Z-Link app crashes & restarts; the headunit OS does not restart

- When using the Google Assistant on Android Auto via Z-Link ("OK Google..."), the audio quality of the Google Assistant talking is poor, and distorted with pops and cracks. Like it's using a low bitrate or something. All other audio (ex: Google Play Music audio) over Android Auto does not have this distortion and is excellent quality (aside from the next point below).

- When playing audio from Google Play Music on Android Auto, the volume level of the music is normal. Then after asking Google Assistant to play another song, when the song changes the music volume (only) is much quieter (all other audio is still at normal levels).  But the actual headunit volume level is unchanged, just the music is playing too quiet.  This becomes a greater issue when you then go to turn the headunit volume up so the music is louder again, but if you have Google Maps navigation on or use the Assistant the Assistant voice is extremely loud (because you had to turn the headunit volume up to hear the music). In one case I found that after making a call the music audio level returned to normal, until the next time the song was changed.

- Android Auto via Z-Link does not support automatic Day/Night mode. Have tried accessing developer settings on the Android Auto phone app: "Car-controlled" and "Phone-controlled" do not have any effect, only specifically setting "Day" or "Night" works as a workaround.
I have the same problem. This is a problem that Joying have not fixed yet. The problem I have is the same as all the other clients are having When I connect to AAuto and input a destination on maps, after around 5 min of driving aauto disconnects. I am using the latest update, September. When are Joying going to fix this big problem ? WHEN ???????
(11-21-2019, 06:16 AM)switch Wrote:  Registered to say am having similar issues as well with Android Auto on my Joying headunit.  Most other things on it have been great (glad to have the button backlight custom color fixed), but these are the main issues I'm experiencing daily:

(Using latest Joying September firmware update with the included Z-Link APK, and Google Pixel 3 with Android 10 & all updates)

- Android Auto crashes often, typically happens after about 10-20 minutes, then every 5-10 minutes again after
-- On August firmware update / Z-Link APK when this happened the headunit OS would crash & restart
-- On September firmware update / Z-Link APK when this happens just the Z-Link app crashes & restarts; the headunit OS does not restart

- When using the Google Assistant on Android Auto via Z-Link ("OK Google..."), the audio quality of the Google Assistant talking is poor, and distorted with pops and cracks. Like it's using a low bitrate or something. All other audio (ex: Google Play Music audio) over Android Auto does not have this distortion and is excellent quality (aside from the next point below).

- When playing audio from Google Play Music on Android Auto, the volume level of the music is normal. Then after asking Google Assistant to play another song, when the song changes the music volume (only) is much quieter (all other audio is still at normal levels).  But the actual headunit volume level is unchanged, just the music is playing too quiet.  This becomes a greater issue when you then go to turn the headunit volume up so the music is louder again, but if you have Google Maps navigation on or use the Assistant the Assistant voice is extremely loud (because you had to turn the headunit volume up to hear the music). In one case I found that after making a call the music audio level returned to normal, until the next time the song was changed.

- Android Auto via Z-Link does not support automatic Day/Night mode. Have tried accessing developer settings on the Android Auto phone app: "Car-controlled" and "Phone-controlled" do not have any effect, only specifically setting "Day" or "Night" works as a workaround.

Do you mind of copying your problem to our email also take some problem video for us checking?
We also want to know what happened and want to solve it. please send the email to here support@joyingauto.com