Audio with external amplifier
My head units audio works fine when using the on-board amplifier with sound going through the harness but when I use the RCA outputs with an external amplifier, I hear the sound of what's playing for half a second and then the audio stops. The power to the external amplifier is on the entire time. Please help

JY-TO138N4GS
(07-08-2019, 04:47 PM)akaomz Wrote:  My head units audio works fine when using the on-board amplifier with sound going through the harness but when I use the RCA outputs with an external amplifier, I hear the sound of what's playing for half a second and then the audio stops. The power to the external amplifier is on the entire time. Please help

JY-TO138N4GS

We have replied to you on email.
Your response was “It is 12V will be enough for connecting.”

I’ve attached the remote wire from the amp to the ACC red wire for troubleshooting. The sound comes on for a second and then disappears. The amp stays on the entire time.

(07-09-2019, 07:37 AM)admin Wrote:  
(07-08-2019, 04:47 PM)akaomz Wrote:  My head units audio works fine when using the on-board amplifier with sound going through the harness but when I use the RCA outputs with an external amplifier, I hear the sound of what's playing for half a second and then the audio stops. The power to the external amplifier is on the entire time. Please help

JY-TO138N4GS

We have replied to you on email.
Sort of the same problem here .
I have an external amplifier. The amp is permanently connected to battery and the on/off sholud be controled by the AMP-CONT wire from the Joying head unit. The problem is that there is no control signal present on the AMP-CONT output wire.
If I instead use the ANT-CONT output wire it works fine, the external amplifier is switched on.

What is the problem with the AMP-CONT line, is there some configuration needed?
(09-21-2020, 12:13 PM)ripan Wrote:  Sort of the same problem here .
I have an external amplifier. The amp is permanently connected to battery and the on/off sholud be controled by the AMP-CONT wire from the Joying head unit. The problem is that there is no control signal present on the AMP-CONT output wire.
If I instead use the ANT-CONT output wire it works fine, the external amplifier is switched on.

What is the problem with the AMP-CONT line, is there some configuration needed?

You can use the ACC wire instead of "amp-cont".