JY-UQD10N4 very poor Wifi performance
Hello,

I just got this head unit and got it installed. I have tested with my 2 different access points (20-30 feet away), 2.4 and 5Ghz. I have also tested with me 5g cell phone hot spot. I have 300Mb home internet and current access points. I get usually less than 1Mb download speeds from my home internet. If i use the hotspot. I test it and get 20Mb on the cell phone and get 1-2Mb on the head unit, roughly 12 inches apart. I have moved the vehicle, tested with most of the dash out. pulled it out and verified the antenna on the back of the unit.

As far as i can tell, i have the most current firmware and the device is brand new. It makes it very hard to get any data onto the head unit.

Any help is appreciated.
David
(11-12-2020, 09:26 AM)dantell Wrote:  Hello,

I just got this head unit and got it installed. I have tested with my 2 different access points (20-30 feet away), 2.4 and 5Ghz. I have also tested with me 5g cell phone hot spot. I have 300Mb home internet and current access points. I get usually less than 1Mb download speeds from my home internet. If i use the hotspot. I test it and get 20Mb on the cell phone and get 1-2Mb on the head unit, roughly 12 inches apart. I have moved the vehicle, tested with most of the dash out. pulled it out and verified the antenna on the back of the unit.

As far as i can tell, i have the most current firmware and the device is brand new. It makes it very hard to get any data onto the head unit.

Any help is appreciated.
David

If you watch the video online, whether the wifi is also very slow?
Have you changed another wifi source? such as "home wifi" "your phone hotspot"?