New install - No Audio/sound JY-HQS01N4G-1
Hi, I've just bought a JY-HQS01N4G-1 and tried to install it today.

I'm installing it in an Abarth 695 from 2012 and I'm using the Connect2 harness for steering wheel controls.

Everything seems to work fine, except that there is no audio/sound at all. Not from any source. No screen click, no FM radio, no YouTube audio, no nothing. I've tried a factory reset, but still no audio.

I have checked the schematics on the old radio and made sure that the lines for the speakers are wired correctly and everything seems to be correct.

So what to do? How do I get audio?
This is the OEM stereo in the car. I suspect that the amplifier is not activated and therefore there is no sound, correct? So how do I connect the amplifier?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-22-2020, 05:06 PM)Abarth695 Wrote:  This is the OEM stereo in the car. I suspect that the amplifier is not activated and therefore there is no sound, correct? So how do I connect the amplifier?

You can try to connect the "AMP.CONT wire with the amplifier wire".
(12-29-2020, 08:00 AM)admin Wrote:  
(12-22-2020, 05:06 PM)Abarth695 Wrote:  This is the OEM stereo in the car. I suspect that the amplifier is not activated and therefore there is no sound, correct? So how do I connect the amplifier?

The problem was finding the amplifier wire, but I found it and connected it to the ANT.CONT. as it said AUT.ANT. from the car. Now it works!
(12-30-2020, 12:14 AM)Abarth695 Wrote:  
(12-29-2020, 08:00 AM)admin Wrote:  

The problem was finding the amplifier wire, but I found it and connected it to the ANT.CONT. as it said AUT.ANT. from the car. Now it works!

Abarth, which wire was the amplifier wire? is it the red wire in the harness? i have the same problem
Amazon Prime is a premium subscription programme at amazon.com /mytv that grants you access to a wide variety of services, including free fast delivery and unlimited video web-based features that are only available with such arrangements. It also gives customers access to an endless supply of movies and TV shows.

plumbers near me |
appliance repair near me |
bitcoin cash wallet |
frontier mail login |
aol mail login |
aol mail login |
amazon.com/mytv |
dominos coupons |
bitcoin cash |
att email login |
hotmail login |
heating and cooling |