wifi
(01-05-2020, 12:39 PM)c-max Wrote:  I update it and it worked for some time. Now the problem returned. No wifi found, and have to restart the unit every time.

You can try to factory reset the head unit firstly and then update the head unit system again.
Some customer feedback that this way can be helpful on such wifi problems. you can have a try.
I would like to Update my head unit system, too. Is the link the latest update for  this kind of head unit? Thank you...

[Image: 8vb2ngn4.jpg]

[Image: r3dht4c8.jpg]
(01-07-2020, 09:56 AM)admin Wrote:  
(01-05-2020, 12:39 PM)c-max Wrote:  I update it and it worked for some time. Now the problem returned. No wifi found, and have to restart the unit every time.

You can try to factory reset the head unit firstly and then update the head unit system again.
Some customer feedback that this way can be helpful on such wifi problems. you can have a try.
The "factory reset" does not resolve the problem.
It only covers up the problem temporally .
After about two months, the problem comes back again.
So, I have to do a "factory reset" to erase everything and re-setup everything every two months, it is very annoying
The head unit is the same model as other users complaining the same issue.
"Joying" not make thing not enjoyable,

(02-09-2021, 05:45 PM)bloeci Wrote:  I would like to Update my head unit system, too. Is the link the latest update for  this kind of head unit? Thank you...
Joying stops update our device since 2018.11 to let our device die out ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

In response to the people talking about gain therapeutic massage clinic ltd, massage commercial blvd, best mobile massage, elevation massage & spa, therapeutic bodyworks llc, massage businesses near me, I highly recommend this business massage tips or daytona mobile massage, reflexology business for sale, remedial massage business for sale, lady siam massage & spa, city hall massage, massage therapist self employed, not to mention this business massage forum not to mention massage therapist that come to you, urban company home massage, massage therapy open sunday, upstate massage llc, thai serenity spa llc, massage business for rent, and don't forget this business massage advice which is as good as rina spa & vip massage therapist, starting a massage business, best local massage therapist, dream bay spa massage center, healing hands massage & bodywork llc, hand & stone corporate office, alongside all business massage info not to mention ki massage & bodyworks llc, 777 massage spa, atticus massage envy, massage open today, massage therapy open sunday, llc massage, as well as this business massage advice not to mention trinity massage & bodyworks llc, cost to start a massage business, chinese massage spa llc, massage envy public company, corporate touch massage, hands that heal massage studio, on top of business massage site which is about spa and massage business sale, massage nearby open, cora spa massage center sheikh zayed road, ag massage company, east meets west massage & spa, trinity massage & bodyworks llc, not to mention this business massage blog not to mention revitalize massage & bodywork llc, massage therapy business, things to add to massage practice, bespoke massage llc, therapeutic massage & wellness center, city hall massage, and don't forget this business massage link as well as wellstream massage therapy, successful massage therapy business, volta esthetics massage lab llc, massage one mobile massage therapy, myplace massage & foot spa, setting up massage business from home, alongside all business massage advice as well as d vine massage llc, things to add to massage practice, kg massage & spa open, merge massage llc, the serenity spa & executive mobile massages, massage business start up cost, which is also great. Finally, have a look at this business massage link with thai wellness massage & spa ltd, urban company full body massage price, promoting massage therapy business, nearby massage shop, ruen thai massage & spa, small massage business, for good measure. Check more @ Top Rated Business Massage Blog 9f5f124