CarLink: Android Auto not working
Hello

Unfortunately I can't connect my android phone (Samsung Galaxy S10) to the CarLink App of my android 10 head unit (JY-FQ129N4G). When I connect the phone to the USB it either says "waiting for phone to connect" or sometimes it switches to "connecting phone", but the loading screen doesn't disappear even after a few minutes. There's also a notification popping up on the phone which says "searching for android auto" when I connect it to the USB, but then nothing happens.

I already tried restarting my phone, reinstalling android auto on my phone and using different USB-C cables. Nothing has solved the issue so far. Does anybody know, how I could solve this problem?

Thank you in advance!
(03-30-2021, 06:03 PM)dinonikus Wrote:  Hello

Unfortunately I can't connect my android phone (Samsung Galaxy S10) to the CarLink App of my android 10 head unit (JY-FQ129N4G). When I connect the phone to the USB it either says "waiting for phone to connect" or sometimes it switches to "connecting phone", but the loading screen doesn't disappear even after a few minutes. There's also a notification popping up on the phone which says "searching for android auto" when I connect it to the USB, but then nothing happens.

I already tried restarting my phone, reinstalling android auto on my phone and using different USB-C cables. Nothing has solved the issue so far. Does anybody know, how I could solve this problem?

Thank you in advance!

May I know your moble phone is android 10.0 or android 11?
(04-06-2021, 08:15 AM)admin Wrote:  

Thank you in advance!

It's Android 11.
I have exactly the same problem with my galaxy s20 with Android 11.
Sad 
(04-08-2021, 12:03 PM)dinonikus Wrote:  
(04-06-2021, 08:15 AM)admin Wrote:  

Thank you in advance!

It's Android 11.

I have a similar issue when using CarLink; Communication error 2 (complaining different software versions....)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/G7xtGQ8sMXcq7fhE8
- Device = JY-UQS11N4G
      Android 10 (all latest updates installed)
- Phone = Samsung A12
     Android 10 (all latest updates installed)
- Recently bought 2 Android auto approved USB-C cables, but I can't get it up and running...

Tried upgrading Android auto on both phone and JY-UQS11N4G but still not working...
Can someone please explain how I can update the Google Play services on the radio JY-UQS11N4G ?
This is the only 'difference software' I can think of which maybe hasn't been updated...
I am having the same issue when using both USB ports. the only way to get android auto to connect is to unplug my dab+ adapter from the second USB slot aswell as using the original cable that came with the phone. kinda sucks that you cant use both usb ports at the same time..
can know about the famous politicians and he is one of them due to his good efforts. For more updates, can join Rust Server Hosting Reviews that is the good source for presenting the different topics like they are responsible for others.
Experiencing issues with Android Auto? It can be frustrating, but ensuring you have a reliable connection is essential. New York Dedicated Servers can provide the speed and stability needed for a seamless Android Auto experience, keeping you connected and entertained on the road.