GPS-signal Problem after Update 2021.7.5
Hello,

after i installed the latest update from 2021.07.05 i have problems with the navigation, because after my car find the gps spot and start to drive to my aim the car lost the gps-signal and show me that im not moving. SOmetimes the GPS-Signal comes back but than it is again completly lost.

Bevor the update everything was completly perfect, maybe i turn back to the Software befor the update?

Can you help me?

Kind regards,

Kai
Same error occurs to my device, definitly when resuming from wake-up after short stop, for example. My firmware is also the latest one from 2021-07-05
Pushing reset and a long-term off of ignition mostly resets the GPS signal to new functionality.
Please provide a quick fix, because in this state it cant be use for travelling ..
Thanks !
I still have this Problem and Joying service doesn´t help me at all. No answer to my mails, no answer here! Im getting angry!
(12-12-2021, 08:03 PM)Kaiomatiko Wrote:  I still have this Problem and Joying service doesn´t help me at all. No answer to my mails, no answer here! Im getting angry!

if you alreasy send the email to support@joyingauto.com, will get help.
(07-14-2021, 09:28 PM)Kaiomatiko Wrote:  Hello,

after i installed the latest update from 2021.07.05 i have problems with the navigation, because after my car find the gps spot and start to drive to my aim the car lost the gps-signal and show me that im not moving. SOmetimes the GPS-Signal comes back but than it is again completly lost.

Bevor the update everything was completly perfect, maybe i turn back to the Software befor the update?

Can you help me?

Kind regards,

Kai

I add a solution personally experienced this morning on my JY-VO131N4: you have to connect the GPS antenna to the car radio, and power the antenna cable for about 30 seconds with the 5v voltage of a USB socket (I used one of the two USB sockets on the device). After these 30 seconds the USB power supply can be removed, because the car radio will resume by itself to supply the GPS antenna stably. Enjoy ....