Joying Dashcam
Hi, i have the Joying dashcam, trying to find out if there's a way to 'mark' the recording when you don't want something overwritten, say you get an accident on cam?
you need a minisd card to put in the dashcam. videos are 2 mn sequences. if you need one , download it in your pc .
or, if you have an accident, stop the record with application, and watch video with app or joying video app. (i think you can do that, i don't test it).
Joying JY-VO132N4GS -> DSP A8 WAVEFLEX -> Amp MCINTOSH MC440M + MC443M
i have the micro sd card and everything records, just wondered if it could be 'marked' without being overwritten, for example if i'm on a long journey and nowhere near a pc
(10-05-2019, 11:51 AM)the_womble Wrote:  i have the micro sd card and everything records, just wondered if it could be 'marked' without being overwritten, for example if i'm on a long journey and nowhere near a pc

you can block the files you want with tvr app to not erase them (locks).
Joying JY-VO132N4GS -> DSP A8 WAVEFLEX -> Amp MCINTOSH MC440M + MC443M
i'll check it out thanks
Do you have to turn on the dashcam app each time you drive or can it be set to start automatically?
(04-23-2022, 09:40 PM)carroamer Wrote:  Do you have to turn on the dashcam app each time you drive or can it be set to start automatically?

If you had not turned off the DVR after you power off your car, the DVR can be workable automatically next time.