Wifi Connection Issues JY-UQS04N4G-B
I am having WIFI connection issues with JY-UQS04N4G-B that I have recently purchased.

When initaly trying to find a network that is located next to the unit it dosent always locate it.
If it does locate a network and password is entered it will connect then straight away drop the connection and just show the status "Saved".
I have tried resetting the unit which made no difference.

Could someone offer me some advice please, the unit is one month old.
(05-05-2022, 05:51 PM)jont2000 Wrote:  I am having WIFI connection issues with JY-UQS04N4G-B that I have recently purchased.

When initaly trying to find a network that is located next to the unit  it dosent always locate it.
If it does locate a network and password is entered it will connect then straight away drop the connection and just show the status "Saved".
I have tried resetting the unit which made no difference.

Could someone offer me some advice please, the unit is one month old.

Please show the screenshot of "about device" on your head unit.
i pulled down on the notifications center from the main screen & rebooted my headunit probably 3 times, i turned off my phone so that my headunit wont connect to it, and i unchecked wifi turn back option from wifi preference.
also at the far right side next to each network name there is a small lock icon, i tap on it to flip it to the gear icon,
connections became steady & didnt drop.

i also had issues with playstore apps not updating, so i found out that searching for the app by entering its name then updating from the apps page works
(05-17-2022, 05:53 AM)Suqi Wrote:  i pulled down on the notifications center from the main screen & rebooted my headunit probably 3 times, i turned off my phone so that my headunit wont connect to it, and i unchecked wifi turn back option from wifi preference.
also at the far right side next to each network name there is a small lock icon, i tap on it to flip it to the gear icon,
connections became steady & didnt drop.

i also had issues with playstore apps not updating, so i found out that searching for the app by entering its name then updating from the apps page works

Please send the problem to email support@joyingauto,com