Default ringtone & base maps please help
Question 
Hello All

I have this unit : JY-TQ158N4G (last firmware) & default ringtone for mobile incoming call is old & dont like it. Angry

How do I change it / find it & delete it ?

I like to just use other music or sound file but need to know what to call / where to copy to please?

Also Does anyone use offline base maps for navigation ?

I travel into area with no mobile coverage so need to use offline / other base maps for roads & like to use if possible
(06-28-2022, 03:20 AM)Bugger Wrote:  Hello All

I have this unit : JY-TQ158N4G  (last firmware) & default ringtone for mobile incoming call is old & dont like it. Angry

I like to just use other music or sound file but need to know what to call / where to copy to please?

I travel into area with no mobile coverage so need to use offline / other base maps for roads & like to use if possible

Sorry, the dfault ringtone cannot be changed.

Yes, you can download the offline map data from the internet. so that you can use the offline map data.
(06-29-2022, 09:00 AM)admin Wrote:  
(06-28-2022, 03:20 AM)Bugger Wrote:  Hello All

I have this unit : JY-TQ158N4G  (last firmware) & default ringtone for mobile incoming call is old & dont like it. Angry

Sorry, the dfault ringtone cannot be changed.

Yes, you can download the offline map data from the internet. so that you can use the offline map data.

Joying - You need to unlock the storage restrictions you are putting on these units. There is absolutely no reason we should not be able to change the ringtone on an Android device.

Thanks!
DrewRead Smile
I sympathise with your frustration regarding the default ringtone on your JY-TQ158N4G unit. You can generally navigate to your phone's settings and look for Sound or Ringtone options to change it. As for offline base maps for navigation, indeed, many people use them, especially in areas with limited mobile range. You can download offline maps through various navigation apps like Google Maps or saved offline map apps. If you ever need help with tech-related queries like this or academic assignments, feel free to reach out for Assignment aid. We're here to help!