wifi problem
Hello there

i have joying JY-UO134P4 with some wifi problem , when i try connecting it with my iPhone x hotspot i have to try like 6-7 times
to get it to work , sometimes i get the "authenticating failed"
i dont get the problem with my home wifi it connect right away from the first time.

i upgraded the unit from 8.0.0 to 8.1.0 was hoping it will fix but still

i hope someone can help

thanks
(08-08-2018, 06:36 PM)aliqtr Wrote:  Hello there

i have joying JY-UO134P4 with some wifi problem , when i try connecting it with my iPhone x hotspot i have to try like 6-7 times
i dont get the problem with my home wifi it connect right away from the first time.

i hope someone can help

thanks

Hi,

I have a JY-VO130P4 and I was having the same WiFi issues with my iPhone 7. Here is what I found was causing the problem. First make sure that the hotspot is on on your phone, but the "Wifi" is off. This allows for the phone to send out the hotspot wifi signal with trying to connect to an incoming signal which causes issues.

The second problem i found has to do with Pandora within Apple CarPlay/Z-Link. If I set my phone up the way I described in the above paragraph, the head unit will connect immediately or nearly immediately. When I connected my phone with Z-Link/CarPlay, everything still worked fine, but once I would open Pandora, specifically (other apps, i.e. iHeart Radio did/do not cause any issues), the Wifi on my head unit disconnects. The head unit then keeps trying and failing to reconnect over and over again, giving me the "authentication error." If I shut down Pandora, restart my phone and the head unit everything works fine. I went into my phone and disabled Pandora from CarPlay so I don't accidentally open it and everything has been working fine so far.

Hopefully this helps you and maybe joying will find a solution Smile .

Best,

Mike

i hope someone can help

thanks

could you please send your screenshot of "about device " on your head unit ? we need to check your system .

i hope someone can help

thanks

Did you manage to sort out WiFi problem?
(11-01-2018, 09:29 PM)deswr1 Wrote:  

i hope someone can help

thanks

Did you manage to sort out WiFi problem?

could you please send us the screenshot of "about device " on your head unit ? we need to check .