Problem with reverse camera/factory car settings
I have a Joying PX5 unit I recently purchased, I was unsure on how to connect the reversing camera and at first I was able to put the car in reverse, get it to switch to reverse image on stereo but no signal, I thought because I had a canbus I could avoid attaching the camera to the rear light but I think that was my issue as it was just showing a warning symbol, no actual video.

Issue now is I had someone look at it, I can't get stereo to even switch to the reversing side when I put it in reverse. I think they may have changed some of the factory vehicle settings (i gave them the 126 code), I have reset android several times however those settings are not resetting as the logo I did change myself, never goes back to the original. I can not work out what was changed (if anything) but I can not get the stereo to switch to the camera when I put the car in reverse anymore, despite it working before without the reversing camera actually being powered on, please any help would be appreciated, have been stuck on this for days
(09-30-2018, 01:13 PM)deano45 Wrote:  I have a Joying PX5 unit I recently purchased, I was unsure on how to connect the reversing camera and at first I was able to put the car in reverse, get it to switch to reverse image on stereo but no signal, I thought because I had a canbus I could avoid attaching the camera to the rear light but I think that was my issue as it was just showing a warning symbol, no actual video.

Issue now is I had someone look at it, I can't get stereo to even switch to the reversing side when I put it in reverse. I think they may have changed some of the factory vehicle settings (i gave them the 126 code), I have reset android several times however those settings are not resetting as the logo I did change myself, never goes back to the original. I can not work out what was changed (if anything) but I can not get the stereo to switch to the camera when I put the car in reverse anymore, despite it working before without the reversing camera actually being powered on, please any help would be appreciated, have been stuck on this for days

please send your order number and the problems video to here : support@joyingauto.com