JY-UM135N2 screen has reversed?
I recently purchased a JOYING 7' head unit model JY-UM135N2.
It's been working fine until today when the screen reversed it's image.
Now everything is backwards and I'm wondering what would be the best way to fix it, Factory Reset or maybe something else
like a screen setting? It's a bit confusing but I should be able to navigate the screen iwhile it's reversed.

If anybody knows of the best solution to have this corrected please let me know.

Thanks in advance

G
(10-12-2018, 12:51 AM)George Ivory Wrote:  I recently purchased a JOYING 7' head unit model JY-UM135N2.
Now everything is backwards and I'm wondering what would be the best way to fix it, Factory Reset or maybe something else
like a screen setting? It's a bit confusing but I should be able to navigate the screen iwhile it's reversed.

If anybody knows of the best solution to have this corrected please let me know.

Thanks in advance

G

please offer your order number and then take a problems video to here support@joyingauto.com
we will help you . please do not worry .
(10-12-2018, 06:37 AM)admin Wrote:  
(10-12-2018, 12:51 AM)George Ivory Wrote:  I recently purchased a JOYING 7' head unit model JY-UM135N2.

Thanks in advance

G

please offer your order number and then take a problems video to here support@joyingauto.com
we will help you . please do not worry .

Thank you for the quick response.
This morning I turned the unit back on after it being off overnight and everything is working properly again.
The screen has corrected itself so there is no need to proceed with any trouble shooting for now.
I will post here again if the problem arises.

Thank you

G