Joying head unit compatibility
Joying makes a few single din head units, the ones I am interested in are the 10.25 inch, the 10.1 and 8 inch screen models.

JY HOSO 2PH = 10.25"
JY UOSO 2PH = 10.1"
JY UOSO 1PH = 8.0 "

My question is will the monitors/screens attach and work (interchangeable) between the units?

For example I want to remove the screen from a 8" unit JYUOSO1PH and use it on a JYUOSO2PH unit, is this possible. Of course I would want to use the screen from the 10.1 unit on the 8" unit as well.
So are they interchangeable?

I think the attachment points are the same for all units, however I do not know about the serial cable or if they will function correctly

Please help with my question
Thank you
(10-30-2018, 04:15 PM)f350 Wrote:  Joying makes a few single din head units, the ones I am interested in are the 10.25 inch, the 10.1 and 8 inch screen models.

JY HOSO 2PH  = 10.25"
JY UOSO 2PH  = 10.1"
JY UOSO 1PH  = 8.0 "

My question is will the monitors/screens attach and work (interchangeable) between the units?

For example I want to remove the screen from a 8" unit JYUOSO1PH and use it on a JYUOSO2PH unit, is this possible. Of course I would want to use the screen from the 10.1 unit on the 8" unit as well.
So are they interchangeable?

I think the attachment points are the same for all units, however I do not know about the serial cable or if they will function correctly

Please help with my question
Thank you
10.1 inch screen can be used on the 8.1 inch mental box .