USB Dac
Is there a way to route all audio to USB DAC? I get sound on most apps (Spotify, google maps, Waze) with the USB DAC. However, bluetooth calling and bluetooth music don't. The HU tries to send the sound to RCA or stock speakers.
(12-29-2018, 01:05 AM)Peekeesh Wrote:  Is there a way to route all audio to USB DAC? I get sound on most apps (Spotify, google maps, Waze) with the USB DAC. However, bluetooth calling and bluetooth music don't. The HU tries to send the sound to RCA or stock speakers.

because the Spotify ,google map or waze all from third party . but the bluetooth calling is the head unit default . the route is designed already .
it cannot change .
(12-29-2018, 01:05 AM)Peekeesh Wrote:  Is there a way to route all audio to USB DAC? I get sound on most apps (Spotify, google maps, Waze) with the USB DAC. However, bluetooth calling and bluetooth music don't. The HU tries to send the sound to RCA or stock speakers.

Because the Spotify ,google map or waze all from third party . but the bluetooth calling is the head unit default . the route is designed already .
it cannot change .

Any confusing , please contact support@joyingauto.com

Because the Spotify ,google map or waze all from third party . but the bluetooth calling is the head unit default . the route is designed already .
it cannot change .

Any confusing , please contact support@joyingauto.com