Touchscreen digitizer
Hello,

The touchscreen digitizer cracked on my mekede 8 inch 8.0 android GPS car radio.
I need to purchase a new digitizer touchscreen but can't find out where online I can buy one.

On the digitizer touchscreen is the serial numbers;
Sky-high 11095-R2
JLY-8373-X7F-2

Can you help me?

Greetings RA.Anderson
Netherlands
(03-16-2019, 09:54 PM)RA.Anderson Wrote:  Hello,

The touchscreen digitizer cracked on my mekede 8 inch 8.0 android GPS car radio.
I need to purchase a new digitizer touchscreen but can't find out where online I can buy one.

On the digitizer touchscreen is the serial numbers;
Sky-high 11095-R2
JLY-8373-X7F-2

Can you help me?

Greetings RA.Anderson
Netherlands

Sorry that your serial number we can not confirm whether it is our Joying head unit.
Could you please send your order number and your problems to our email support@joyingauto.com?
(01-28-2020, 10:35 AM)LupeRJones Wrote:  I found your post link when I was searching the uk writings reviews of the user about writing service for taking a writer's help to complete assignments on time. I also try to search for a new touchscreen digitizer online but I didn't find any touchscreen digitizer. Thank for this post.

Please contact support@joyingauto, we can sell you the LCD screen.
I found your post link when I was searching the grademiners scam of the user about writing service for taking a writer's help to complete assignments on time. I also try to search for a new touchscreen digitizer online but I didn't find any touchscreen digitizer. Thank you for this post.