Does not recognize the 4G dongle, help!
Hello,
I bought in recent days a WIFI Dongle that supports 4G, in WIFI I can connect with JOYING but in direct connection it does not connect, that means without the WIFI system does not recognize the dongle.
Do you need to configure JOYING in settings that will directly read the dongle without the WIFI?
Thanks!
(03-18-2019, 05:31 PM)Mark_lusso Wrote:  Hello,
I bought in recent days a WIFI Dongle that supports 4G, in WIFI I can connect with JOYING but in direct connection it does not connect, that means without the WIFI system does not recognize the dongle.
Do you need to configure JOYING in settings that will directly read the dongle without the WIFI?
Thanks!

Sorry, we are confusing on your words.
Only you connect the 4G dongle, you will have the wifi.
Aince that you have wifi, why you still need to connect the 4G dongle?
(03-18-2019, 05:31 PM)Mark_lusso Wrote:  Hello,
Thanks!

Sorry, we are confusing on your words.
Only you connect the 4G dongle, you will have the wifi.
Aince that you have wifi, why you still need to connect the 4G dongle?
Because it takes time for Wifi to connect, it takes between 1 minute and 2 minutes.
That's why I want to use a dongle that is without WIFI.
Are there any settings that need to be done for JOYING to work directly from the USB with the dongle? And if so, how can we do that?
(04-12-2019, 04:17 PM)Mark_lusso Wrote:  Because it takes time for Wifi to connect, it takes between 1 minute and 2 minutes.
Are there any settings that need to be done for JOYING to work directly from the USB with the dongle? And if so, how can we do that?

May I know what is your head unit model?
We need to check your system.
(04-13-2019, 09:35 AM)admin Wrote:  
(04-12-2019, 04:17 PM)Mark_lusso Wrote:  Because it takes time for Wifi to connect, it takes between 1 minute and 2 minutes.

6.2"
JY-UOS04N4
(04-15-2019, 03:59 PM)Mark_lusso Wrote:  
(04-13-2019, 09:35 AM)admin Wrote:  

6.2"
JY-UOS04N4

Could you please send your problems and order number to here support@joyingauto.com ?
For your wifi problems, we need to help you solve on email.
Hi,
I also have the File manager issue, I even removed the orginal File manger and replaced it with ES File Manager and that one also pops up randomly.
I believe the issue is related to my next issue/bug which is that the USB key i have connected, which holds my music files, often is not found at the startup (power applied to the ACC )
I have to manually remove the USB key and reinsert it, often multiple times, before it is found again.
I am guessing this is related to your 4G issue, Somehow the software build has a bug which looses connectivity to devices.
(04-25-2019, 10:16 AM)Sevennl Wrote:  Hi,
I also have the File manager issue, I even removed the orginal File manger and replaced it with ES File Manager and that one also pops up randomly.
I believe the issue is related to my next issue/bug which is that the USB key i have connected, which holds my music files, often is not found at the startup (power applied to the ACC )
I have to manually remove the USB key and reinsert it, often multiple times, before it is found again.
I am guessing this is related to your 4G issue, Somehow the software build has a bug which looses connectivity to devices.

You need to update the file then you can solve the problem: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16R5Bgdk5C0ZXkmq40aVqRROC9FX2yCKk/view

Following are the notes for the update:
1) You need to unzip the updated files on the Windows system. and then copy all the unzipped files (not the folder ) to the USB, which is formatted as FAT32.
and then insert it into the USB port which on the back of the head unit, it will be updated automatically.

2) Please do not unzip the files on the USB.

3) You better use the 32GB or less than 32GB USB.