SIM card not detected
Norton is one of the popular antivirus programs for your Laptop, Mac ®, and mobile devices. It offers powerful protection for your computers and all their content and also fights with an unwanted infection that can affect users’ computers. By installing it, users can secure their device and network. visit URL: Norton.com/setup in order to activate it.
norton.com/setup | norton.com/setup

mcafee.com/activate - McAfee is one of the most reliable antivirus programs that remove a number of external data that is suspected to be harmful to your device and data too. McAfee can detect all the malware, viruses, Trojans, etc. It has upgraded and enhanced quality malware scanning tools for malicious sites and programs. Any potential threats can be deleted and restricted for your device.www.mcafee.com/activate
The default gateway IP address comes pre-assigned by your internet service provider, however, a user can configure it par to needs. It is often changed to prevent bad guys access your admin panel, prevent DDoS attacks, or just to add an additional layer of safety. Here’s how to do it –

192.168.1.1 is a private IP address used to login the admin panel of a router. 192.168.l.l is pre-specified by the router companies as the default gateway address and can be used to make different changes to the router’s settings.

192.168.1.1 .

192.168.0.1 .
I am having same problem.
It was working actually but when I change to a new SIM card, it failed to detect.

I then switched back to the original SIM and it failed too.
Restarted the HU more than 10 times but still could not detect the SIM

Any help?
I am having the same problem. I bought a t mobile sim card for my Joying, when I put it in my Verizon phone it tells its invalid so I cant go through the "unlock feature" that you guys mentioned. Plus where is the "pin" for the sim card located? I need some help
I everyone I have the same issue with the SIM card being undetected. Can you please send me a step by Step instruction? I have inserted the sim with the notch facing in and out and it still fails to work . There is no Pin on the Sim .
What Type of Sim do I requie by the way is it Specific ?

How do I reboot the head unit , aside from turning the vehicle off and on again ?

Thank you in Advance
Snazzz