No sound from Google Assistant
EU-JY-UO135N4G

I installed google assistant on the radio. It is working, If I ask it what the time is or what the weather is, it responds on the screen but I don't get any audio from the response. Other android apps are working as expected and I get audio, so it seems to be an issue specific to Google Assistant, I have search but can't find anywhere in the setup menus to adjust volume for different apps, functions, etc.

Any suggestions.
Hi, I have the same problem, have you found a solution ?
I have same issue. Different unit then yours JY-UOSO3N4G5. I see the screen response but not voice.
(04-28-2019, 06:30 PM)PeteHalsted Wrote:  EU-JY-UO135N4G

I installed google assistant on the radio. It is working, If I ask it what the time is or what the weather is, it responds on the screen but I don't get any audio from the response. Other android apps are working as expected and I get audio, so it seems to be an issue specific to Google Assistant, I have search but can't find anywhere in the setup menus to adjust volume for different apps, functions, etc.

Any suggestions.

Please update with this updated files:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vAbaNvcRYD79zYK5NU4l45zGlUwbXgdO
(Only for the 9853i system 1024*600 or 480*800 or 1280*720 head unit)

Following are the notes for the update:
1) You need to unzip the updated files on the Windows system.and then copy all the unzipped files (not the folder ) to the USB, which is formatted as FAT32.
and then insert it into the USB port which on the back of the head unit, it will be updated automatically.

2) Please do not unzip the files on the USB.

3) You better use the 32GB or less than 32GB USB.