Joying telephone pad over Andriod auto pad while in call
I shall try this update tomorrow. Thank you.

I see there is a zip file inside the main zip file. Do both files need to be unzipped? The main one and the one inside the folder?

(06-26-2019, 06:13 AM)admin Wrote:  
(06-26-2019, 02:30 AM)ZERO Wrote:  Yes!!  Please update this to allow to minimize so that you can see GPS and Android Auto/Carplay!!  We love this radio but have had to stop using bluetooth because GPS is useless when on a call.

Also please change the incoming call sound from the Nokia ring tone (thins is not as important).

You can update the head unit with this file:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tRpnKEKcg-pxf7CKWto-_FU8QOg4-FT9
After the update, you can use the Navi and Bluetooth calling at the same time.
And the Bluetooth calling interface can be minimized. please check the attachment.
(06-27-2019, 05:07 AM)ZERO Wrote:  I shall try this update tomorrow.  Thank you.

I see there is a zip file inside the main zip file.  Do both files need to be unzipped?  The main one and the one inside the folder?

(06-26-2019, 06:13 AM)admin Wrote:  
(06-26-2019, 02:30 AM)ZERO Wrote:  Yes!!  Please update this to allow to minimize so that you can see GPS and Android Auto/Carplay!!  We love this radio but have had to stop using bluetooth because GPS is useless when on a call.

Also please change the incoming call sound from the Nokia ring tone (thins is not as important).

You can update the head unit with this file:https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tRpnKEKcg-pxf7CKWto-_FU8QOg4-FT9
After the update, you can use the Navi and Bluetooth calling at the same time.
And the Bluetooth calling interface can be minimized. please check the attachment.

No, you just unzip the big zip files we sent you. the smaller zip files on the file you do not need to unzip.
Updated.

The new phone interface is great.

So much better.

If I make a call from the phone screen I can't leave the phone screen, which would be helpful (example, if I am using the GPS on the radio (not Android Auto) and jump to the phone to make a call, I can't go back to the nav. Pushing Home or multitask just brings me back to the phone screen after 2 seconds), maybe a bug?

Also, I did not know updating this would erase the entire unit and start factory fresh, so that's also helpful to know. Had to re download all my apps and settings, pain in the ass.
(06-29-2019, 01:24 AM)ZERO Wrote:  Updated.  

The new phone interface is great.  

So much better.  

If I make a call from the phone screen I can't leave the phone screen, which would be helpful (example, if I am using the GPS on the radio (not Android Auto) and jump to the phone to make a call, I can't go back to the nav.  Pushing Home or multitask just brings me back to the phone screen after 2 seconds), maybe a bug?

Also, I did not know updating this would erase the entire unit and start factory fresh, so that's also helpful to know.  Had to re download all my apps and settings, pain in the ass.

When you are on bluetooth calling, you need to click on the "map shortcut button " or press on the map button which customized on your car steering wheel control, it will back to Navi. but you need to set the Navi app as the map shortcut button.