Problem with the Bluetooth phone call
I've the same isue with the microphone, is there a software resolution for me too? @Joying
(08-17-2020, 11:01 AM)Lowlander61 Wrote:  I've the same isue with the microphone, is there a software resolution for me too? @Joying

May I know you used the external or internal mic?
You can not hear from others but others can hear from you?
(08-22-2020, 09:15 AM)admin Wrote:  
(08-17-2020, 11:01 AM)Lowlander61 Wrote:  I've the same isue with the microphone, is there a software resolution for me too? @Joying

May I know you used the external or internal mic?
You can not hear from others but others can hear from you?

Where can I see which microfone I use? I've the external microfone connected.
(05-30-2019, 02:27 PM)Frasab Wrote:  Hello,
I have a problem with the Bluetooth phone call: I hear my correspondent very well, but my correspondents do not hear me. (nothing)
My microphone works with other apps
Would you have a solution?

For anyone reading this in the future this is how I fixed this issue

I've always had microphone issues where the other person on the other end of the call could not hear me very well at all.

I have now found a fix for it and though I would let you know.

I purchased a 3.5mm extension, plugged it into the head unit and plugged the mic into that. As per link below. I think there's just too much interference if the mic gets plugged straight into the head unit and this particular 3.5mm is good quality so it removes any electrical interference.

The call quality has gone from a 0/10 to a 10/10

I know a lot of people have this issue so it is a very simple fix

https://www.jaycar.com.au/3-5mm-stereo-plug-to-3-5mm-stereo-socket-audio-cable-3m/p/WA7010
Thanks Frasab for helping me out! You are a great help!! anonymous instagram viewer