usb connector
hello, i don't have an joying unit actually but i'm very interesting by one (spdif out !!!!).
i would want to ask you one thing. if i connect the TPMS option in usb , it still me only one usb on unit . if i connect a dd in the second usb, i do not have any usb.. that's right ?
(07-15-2019, 04:51 PM)thierry34 Wrote:  hello, i don't have an joying unit actually but i'm very interesting by one (spdif out !!!!).
i would want to ask you one thing. if i connect the TPMS option in usb , it still me only one usb on unit . if i connect a dd in the second usb, i do not have any usb.. that's right ?

Yes, you are right.
(07-16-2019, 09:12 AM)admin Wrote:  
(07-15-2019, 04:51 PM)thierry34 Wrote:  hello, i don't have an joying unit actually but i'm very interesting by one (spdif out !!!!).

Yes, you are right.

do you think if i connect a usb hub, all i connect work properly ?
have someone already do that ?
(07-16-2019, 04:13 PM)thierry34 Wrote:  
(07-16-2019, 09:12 AM)admin Wrote:  

Yes, you are right.

do you think if i connect a usb hub, all i connect work properly ?
have someone already do that ?

you can connect the USB hub. but we think that it will affect the head unit running speed.