JY-VO130N4G want to delete all contacts from phone
Same problem here using : JY-HQ153N4G-B deleting all my contacts.
I found that it was the joying unit by looking at google contacts recover info. The message said: Deleted on Sprd - ums512_1h10_Natv
The SPRD is the system that Joying uses. It matches my car system specs.
Never had this problems with other android units.
Sad I was too late to recover and the unit had already cleared most of my contacts.

Is joying doing anything about this ?
(07-12-2022, 05:07 PM)charlesrg Wrote:  Same problem here using : JY-HQ153N4G-B deleting all my contacts.
I found that it was the joying unit by looking at google contacts recover info. The message said: Deleted on Sprd - ums512_1h10_Natv
The SPRD  is the system that Joying uses. It matches my car system specs.
Never had this problems with other android units.
Sad I was too late to recover and the unit had already cleared most of my contacts.

Is joying doing anything about this ?

please kindly check below ideas:

1. Go to joying settings
2. Go to user/account
3. Click on your account name (email) and then click on "Account sync" just below account name, this will open a new menu.
4. There you can disable contacts sync option.
(08-19-2019, 07:19 PM)Rigattoni Wrote:  
(08-05-2019, 06:35 AM)admin Wrote:  You need to disable the google account sync with your phone google.
This is NO solution. This workaround is nothing else than nonsense.
The synchronization with google contacts is a somehow really usable feature to keep the contacts between unit and phone up to date.
If it´s really your expectation to disable the sync then you (Joying) has not understood anything.... sorry to say, but it´s really strange that Joying is not able to fix this issue since years.

I totally agree with you. I hope Joying's technician sees this post.
Same issue for me with my Samsung Galaxy S21.

When the contacts sync with the unit it starts to either delete the contacts or starts to strip off the names of the contacts on my mobile device.

Make the BT function of these units useless as you either use it with all contacts not synced and just get the phone number coming up or don't use it at all. Otherwise, all contacts on the mobile devices will be screwed up. This is VERY poor.