play files on the DD
hello ,
i add a DD 500 GB with music files to my joying unit by USB. Unit saw files of DD ,it's OK.
i add jet audio plus app in my unit. it's a music player app i donwload in the playstore. (i use it with my phone).
but when jet audio + don't see the music files on the DD !!! why ? (the original joying player see the DD files.

thanks for help.
(08-09-2019, 08:32 PM)thierry34 Wrote:  hello ,
i add a DD 500 GB with music files to my joying unit by USB. Unit saw files of DD ,it's OK.
i add jet audio plus app in my unit. it's a music player app i donwload in the playstore. (i use it with my phone).
but when jet audio + don't see the music files on the DD !!! why ? (the original joying player see the DD files.

thanks for help.

Sorry, not all the android apps can be compatible with the head unit.
We also have not tested this app on our head unit before. so we also can not confirm whether it can be workable.
But you said that it cannot be workable maybe it cannot be compatible with our head unit.
Since that android head unit is not the same as android phone. their function is different.

Hope you well-understanding.
ok thanks.
i will try install files music on the unit memory and test if jet audio + read find them.

i will test poweramp too .

i'll tell you what .

poweramp saw the music files on the external DD but there is a parameter to find in poweramp setting search in the usb which there is the external DD.

for jet audio + , there is the same option but i don't find how to do to search DD usb. i search again!!!
(08-10-2019, 09:27 AM)thierry34 Wrote:  ok thanks.
i will try install files music on the unit memory and test if jet audio + read find them.

i'll tell you what .

poweramp saw the music files on the external DD but there is a parameter to find in poweramp setting search in the usb which there is the external DD.

for jet audio + , there is the same option but i don't find how to do to search DD usb. i search again!!!

Sorry, we are a little confusing on your words.
Maybe you can send your problem video to our email: support@joyingauto.com
Just show what you described on your post will be ok.
(08-12-2019, 06:47 AM)admin Wrote:  
(08-10-2019, 09:27 AM)thierry34 Wrote:  ok thanks.

i'll tell you what .

Sorry, we are a little confusing on your words.
Maybe you can send your problem video to our email: support@joyingauto.com
Just show what you described on your post will be ok.

sorry, my english must be so bad !!!!!

in resum, poweramp is ok . it find music files on the extern DD.
i keep on going to search with jet audio + .