Android Auto Connection Issues JY-UOS03N4GS
Head-unit JY-UOS03N4GS, Firmware from August 2019

1. The Android auto (connected via z-Link) crashes after about 10-20 min while navigating, sometimes it just looses connection and after some seconds Android Auto restarts, but in most cases it crashes while driving and the device REEBOOTS without my manipulation (I see Joying than android, than the homescreen).
This is a very big problem for me: loosing connection while driving and reboot the device. *The USB/Cable is always connected. Tested several USB Cables.

2. The Unit is not switching to night mode in Maps in Android Auto automatically... On phone it is switched to automatic and

Car play with cable is stable and night mode in google maps works perfectly.

Does anybody have a solution?
(09-02-2019, 06:13 AM)wohew Wrote:  Head-unit JY-UOS03N4GS, Firmware from August 2019

1. The Android auto (connected via z-Link) crashes after about 10-20 min while navigating, sometimes it just looses connection and after some seconds Android Auto restarts, but in most cases it crashes while driving and the device REEBOOTS without my manipulation (I see Joying than android, than the homescreen).
This is a very  big problem for me: loosing connection while driving and reboot the device. *The USB/Cable is always connected. Tested several USB Cables.

2. The Unit is not switching to night mode in Maps in Android Auto automatically... On phone it is switched to automatic and

Car play with cable is stable and night mode in google  maps works perfectly.

Hi everyone,

I'm having exactly the some problem with my JY-UOS04N4. It happens when HU are running Zlink/Android Auto, and it starts after June Update. I tested folders versions of AA, but it happens with any version of it.

It's really a bad problem. Sometimes HU reboots about 4 times in an 15 min interval.

I hope you can find and solve this issue soon.

Best Regards,
Gustavo
(09-02-2019, 06:13 AM)wohew Wrote:  Head-unit JY-UOS03N4GS, Firmware from August 2019

This is a very  big problem for me: loosing connection while driving and reboot the device. *The USB/Cable is always connected. Tested several USB Cables.

Do you mean that using the carplay there is no reboot and crash problems?
May I know whether you are also using the Spotify when you are using the android auto function.
(09-02-2019, 10:40 PM)fontana Wrote:  

Hi everyone,

I'm having exactly the some problem with my JY-UOS04N4. It happens when HU are running Zlink/Android Auto, and it starts after June Update. I tested folders versions of AA, but it happens with any version of it.

It's really a bad problem. Sometimes HU reboots about 4 times in an 15 min interval.

Best Regards,
Gustavo

We have feedbacked the problems with our engineer. please do not worry.
Maybe is the compatibility with the new android auto app which released by Google company. we are researching on these problems now.

Hi everyone,

Best Regards,
Gustavo

Hi.
Thank you for your replay.
Can you tell me what is your Android-Phone?
M
(09-03-2019, 09:18 AM)wohew Wrote:  Thank you for your replay.
M

Hi,

My device is a Galaxy Note 9 with Android 9.

Hi everyone,

Best Regards,
Gustavo

Could you please try to downgrade to the previous version? because you said that the android auto has problems after June update.
Maybe is the compatibility problem.
Here is the previous file downgrade: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wXAq7buphpz6cY7slVMteALwIG6PrgpM (This is the May update file)
(09-03-2019, 06:13 AM)admin Wrote:  

Do you mean that using the carplay there is no reboot and crash problems?
May I know whether you are also using the Spotify when you are using the android auto function.

Car play is without reboots. No, I do not use Spotife, I use sometimes Deezer, sometimes TuneIn Radio in Android Auto.

(09-03-2019, 01:35 PM)fontana Wrote:  
(09-03-2019, 09:18 AM)wohew Wrote:  Thank you for your replay.
M

Hi,

My device is a Galaxy Note 9 with Android 9.

Ok, that means for me, that it is not a problem from the phone, cause mine is a Huawei Mate 20 pro.
hello,
i think the problem is the hot temperature cpu when navigation is using. when i use waze, the app freeze about 20/25 mn. i'll buy some alu radiator and termal pad.
i think it's the solution.
(09-04-2019, 07:14 AM)admin Wrote:  

Hi everyone,

Best Regards,
Gustavo

Could you please try to downgrade to the previous version? because you said that the android auto has problems after June update.
Maybe is the compatibility problem.
Here is the previous file downgrade: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wXAq7buphpz6cY7slVMteALwIG6PrgpM (This is the May update file)

Your downgrade-Link leads to the actual version!
But I downloaded at app mirror the April-Version of Android Auto and tested it . It has THE SAME CONNECTION LOSSES WITH REEBOOTING!
So it is not from AO, perhaps it is from z-Link?