Button color changes by itself - Head-unit JY-UOS03N4GS
Head-unit JY-UOS03N4GS, Firmware from August 2019

Illumination Cable and + and Ignition are connected correctly.

I can change the button light color in the setting to green. So when I switch on the car light they are green, when I switch off the light the buttons are off, as it is normal.
But after I turn off the car and turn on it again, the button light color go back to blue with Car Lights off and violett with Lights on. When I turn off the car, the Buttons keep shining blue for some minutes.
The settings page keeps on showing the right color for the keys *green* that I had chosen. That means the color is saved, but the keys show other colors....
After a reset, the colors are correct again until turning off the car and turning it on again.
All other settings keep saved when turning off the car.

Does anybody have the same problem and found a solution?
(09-02-2019, 06:50 AM)wohew Wrote:  Head-unit JY-UOS03N4GS, Firmware from August 2019

Illumination Cable and + and Ignition are connected correctly.

I can change the button light color in the setting to green. So when I switch on the car light they are green, when I switch off the light the buttons are off, as it is normal.
But after I turn off the car and turn on it again, the button light color go back to blue with Car Lights off and violett with Lights on. When I turn off the car, the Buttons keep shining blue for some minutes.
The settings page keeps on showing the right color for the keys *green* that I had chosen. That means the color is saved, but the keys show other colors....
After a reset, the colors are correct again until turning off the car and turning it on again.
All other settings keep saved when turning off the car.

Does anybody have the same problem and found a solution?

You need to connect the ILLUM (orange+white ) wire with your car headlight wire.
„You need to connect the ILLUM (orange+white ) wire with your car headlight wire.“

It is connected. Otherwise the Coulor would not Change when turning the lights on and off. Also the Brightness changes while turning on the lights...!
(09-03-2019, 10:22 AM)wohew Wrote:  „You need to connect the ILLUM (orange+white ) wire with your car headlight wire.“

It is connected. Otherwise the Coulor would not Change when turning the lights on and off. Also the Brightness changes while turning on the lights...!

Please show the video to our email support@joyingauto.com
(09-04-2019, 07:06 AM)admin Wrote:  
(09-03-2019, 10:22 AM)wohew Wrote:  „You need to connect the ILLUM (orange+white ) wire with your car headlight wire.“

same problem after update with august firmware:
when you turn on the headlights everything works as expected but when you turn off the headlights side panel illumination color change itself to a different one and can not be change with turned off headlights. Also when you power off the unit side panel lights remain illuminated for 5 mins.

Please contact us with email. support@joyingauto.com
Here we can not send the pictures to you on how to do.
(09-04-2019, 11:44 PM)julien_blanche Wrote:  

when you turn on the headlights everything works as expected but when you turn off the headlights side panel illumination color change itself to a different one and can not be change with turned off headlights. Also when you power off the unit side panel lights remain illuminated for 5 mins.

Are you sure that you have connected right ILLUM (orange+white) with your car headlight wire?
If yes, may I know the problems occurred after update to the August firmware or you still insist?

By the way, have you chosen the "small light control" on the setting?
(09-05-2019, 02:34 AM)admin Wrote:  

By the way, have you chosen the "small light control" on the setting?

Yes. ! And yes!
(09-05-2019, 02:32 AM)admin Wrote:  

Are you sure that you have connected right ILLUM (orange+white) with your car headlight wire?
If yes, may I know the problems occurred after update to the August firmware or you still insist?

Problem occurred after august update, it was not exist before.