USB Hub
i have a JY-UOS01N4GS unit and i'm using a USB hub on one of the connectors, and my iphone on the other.
with the hub, i have plugged in TPMS, SSD hard drive, DVR, and DAB+, but i'm finding that only one device will work at a time i.e if i use DVR then the DAB will switch off.
is this normal as i asked the question before buying if a USB hub was supported and was told yes.
(09-09-2019, 06:32 PM)the_womble Wrote:  i have a JY-UOS01N4GS unit and i'm using a USB hub on one of the connectors, and my iphone on the other.
with the hub, i have plugged in TPMS, SSD hard drive, DVR, and DAB+, but i'm finding that only one device will work at a time i.e if i use DVR then the DAB will switch off.
is this normal as i asked the question before buying if a USB hub was supported and was told yes.

Sorry, the DVR, TPMS, and DAB+ only can be connected directly to the head unit USB port. because it needs much more power.
Your USB drivers can be controlled and connected by the USB Hub.
if this is the case (which i understand), should you not be informing customers that as there are only 2 USB cables on the head unit, that only 2 devices will work?
therefore if someone plugs in a mobile phone on one USB, the customer then has to choose between using DAB+, TPMS, or DVR.
(09-11-2019, 11:16 AM)the_womble Wrote:  if this is the case (which i understand), should you not be informing customers that as there are only 2 USB cables on the head unit, that only 2 devices will work?
therefore if someone plugs in a mobile phone on one USB, the customer then has to choose between using DAB+, TPMS, or DVR.
i have a hub usb with 4 connectors. i use tpms,DVR and a usb key on this hub .it works fine. i have a DD 500 GB on the other USB port.
Joying JY-VO132N4GS -> DSP A8 WAVEFLEX -> Amp MCINTOSH MC440M + MC443M
(09-11-2019, 11:16 AM)the_womble Wrote:  if this is the case (which i understand), should you not be informing customers that as there are only 2 USB cables on the head unit, that only 2 devices will work?

There are USB-hubs running on 12V, which you can connect to the car 12V. Some of these hubs are able to deliver up to 3.5A.  (almost enough to use a USB microwave Wink ).
Multiple users having devices that draw more power are using this solution. I used it on my previous PX5 as well.
(a.k.a. surfer63 on XDA)
(09-09-2019, 06:32 PM)the_womble Wrote:  i have a JY-UOS01N4GS unit and i'm using a USB hub on one of the connectors, and my iphone on the other.
In this case (which I understand), shouldn't you tell customers that there are only two USB cables on the head unit, so only two devices will work?
When a mobile phone is plugged into one USB, the customer must decide whether to use DAB+, TPMS, or DVR. https://gbfunda.com/gbwhatsapp-download/ which I installed from GBFunda is the best way to contact me if you need more information. The opportunity to guide you makes me happy.
I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!
Gb Whatsapp apk
FmWhatsapp apk
https://apkfasak.com/
It’s one more impressively customized version of WhatsApp GBWhatsApp can be like OGWhatsApp, but it has lots of boosted functions. You do not need to uninstall WhatsApp if you want to install gb whatsapp download.