reversing camera and preinstall car app
hello,
is it possible to adjust the color lines when the view of the reversing camera is displayed ?

have you the preinstall car information app on your unit as the joying website says ?

thanks
Joying JY-VO132N4GS -> DSP A8 WAVEFLEX -> Amp MCINTOSH MC440M + MC443M
(10-04-2019, 08:28 PM)thierry34 Wrote:  hello,
is it possible to adjust the color lines when the view of the reversing camera is displayed ?

have you the preinstall car information app on your unit as the joying website says ?

thanks

What do you mean to adjust the color lines? please show pictures or videos.
Why need to preinstall the car information app?
(10-06-2019, 09:21 AM)admin Wrote:  

thanks

to adjust the line ? possible ?

where is this app ? i don't find it ..

(10-06-2019, 10:21 AM)thierry34 Wrote:  
(10-06-2019, 09:21 AM)admin Wrote:  

thanks

to adjust the line ? possible ?

where is this app ? i don't find it ..

Why you need to adjust the reversing line?

The app you want to find that it should be the car info app.

Yes, it is. But not from the app itself.
Unzip "190000000_com.syu.us.apk".
In /res/drawable you will find dl1.png to dl35.png, and dr1.png to dr35.png (left and right). These are used for the "frames" when driving backwards.

Change them, rezip the apk and use the "Creating an Allapp.pkg ..." from the "Modding your Joying/FYT....".

There are more "frame"  images in there, but I have no idea how to use them.

====
With regard to the "car info" app. As far as I know you can not start/use this app if you do not have a CAN bus installed.
(a.k.a. surfer63 on XDA)
(10-07-2019, 12:16 PM)hvdwolf Wrote:  

Yes, it is. But not from the app itself.
Unzip "190000000_com.syu.us.apk".
In /res/drawable you will find dl1.png to dl35.png, and dr1.png to dr35.png (left and right). These are used for the "frames" when driving backwards.

Change them, rezip the apk and use the "Creating an Allapp.pkg ..." from the "Modding your Joying/FYT....".

There are more "frame"  images in there, but I have no idea how to use them.

====
With regard to the "car info" app. As far as I know you can not start/use this app if you do not have a CAN bus installed.

hello surfer63,
i have the canbus.
for the rest ,i do not master with apktool , for instance ,i don't understand how to use it. Undecided Undecided
(10-07-2019, 05:13 PM)thierry34 Wrote:  hello surfer63,
i have the canbus.
for the rest ,i do not master with apktool , for instance ,i don't understand how to use it.   Undecided  Undecided

You don't need apktool in this case. Only zip to unzip and rezip. Read my post again Smile
(10-07-2019, 05:26 PM)surfer63 Wrote:  
(10-07-2019, 05:13 PM)thierry34 Wrote:  hello surfer63,
i have the canbus.
for the rest ,i do not master with apktool , for instance ,i don't understand how to use it.   Undecided  Undecided

You don't need apktool in this case. Only zip to unzip and rezip. Read my post again Smile

ok i saw it. thanks