Sygic volume too loud
I'm trying to figure out how to adjust the volume for Sygic Nav. There is no volume function in the app. Sygic is my default GPS app so i went to the joying factory settings(3368) and adjusted the volume mixer. I turned the gps volume down to 1 or even 0 and it did not make a difference. Any suggestions?
My unit is: JY-UO135N4GS
Purchased mid August. I have not done any firmware updates etc.
(10-22-2019, 06:07 PM)keith89 Wrote:  I'm trying to figure out how to adjust the volume for Sygic Nav.  There is no volume function in the app.  Sygic is my default GPS app so i went to the joying factory settings(3368) and adjusted the volume mixer.  I turned the gps volume down to 1 or even 0 and it did not make a difference.  Any suggestions?
Purchased mid August.  I have not done any firmware updates etc.

Could you please send your problems to our email address support@joyingauto.com
(10-23-2019, 07:02 AM)admin Wrote:  
(10-22-2019, 06:07 PM)keith89 Wrote:  I'm trying to figure out how to adjust the volume for Sygic Nav.  There is no volume function in the app.  Sygic is my default GPS app so i went to the joying factory settings(3368) and adjusted the volume mixer.  I turned the gps volume down to 1 or even 0 and it did not make a difference.  Any suggestions?
Purchased mid August.  I have not done any firmware updates etc.

Could you please send your problems to our email address support@joyingauto.com

Joying support, is there an available resolution to the volume to loud question? I am having the same drama with a new unit