Google account help needed
Hi all, I recently purchased a truck that has a Joying 10.1 tablet deck receiver installed. When I try to download apps or access Google, it keeps trying to log in with the prior owner’s account and will not let me add mine. Any ideas how to get it to forget his and add mine would be appreciated! I have been trying everything I can think of and searching online but not having any luck. TIA!!
In the Google ssettings you have the option "Add other account".

But the best and most simple one is to "reset to factory defaults".
In that case all accounts will be removed and what has additionally been installed by that user.
(a.k.a. surfer63 on XDA)
(11-02-2019, 10:13 PM)hvdwolf Wrote:  In the Google ssettings you have the option "Add other account".

In that case all accounts will be removed and what has additionally been installed by that user.

Thank you, to reset it’s asking for a password, which I don’t have. Are there standard passwords for these units?
(12-01-2019, 04:48 PM)abs773 Wrote:  
(11-02-2019, 10:13 PM)hvdwolf Wrote:  In the Google ssettings you have the option "Add other account".

Thank you, to reset it’s asking for a password, which I don’t have. Are there standard passwords for these units?

Most customers feedback that they are confused of the password on setting.
Password for JOYING QD PX5 Android head units:
If the SKU of your unit is JY-UO135N4PX5,JY-UO128N4PX5,JY-UO138N4PX5,JY-UO134N4PX5,JY-UOS03N4PX5,JY-UOS01N4PX5,JY-UOS02N4PX5,JY-UO135N2PX5
You need to use below passwords:
Password for factory setting : 126
Password for logo setting:0000
Password for changing UI:8086

Password for JOYING Intel 9853i system head units:
If the SKU of your unit like JY-UO135N4/JY-UO135N4G,JY-UOS03N4/JY-S03N4G
You need to use below password:
Password for factory setting : 3368
Password for logo setting:0000
Password for changing UI:8086