Zlink Wireless Carplay
Is it possible to uprgrade my headunit with wireless carplay? There seems to be a possibility to add this to the Zlink app and it wants me to enter some sort of an activation code.
(11-15-2019, 09:23 PM)manuguggi Wrote:  Is it possible to uprgrade my headunit with wireless carplay? There seems to be a possibility to add this to the Zlink app and it wants me to enter some sort of an activation code.

What do you mean with upgrade your head unit? It is on Android 8.1. You can only update the firmware if you are not on the latest.
The zlink app supports IOS versions from 10.1-13.2. Are you on the latest firmware version (2019-09-17)?
After flashing it is in the oem folder on your unit.
(a.k.a. surfer63 on XDA)
(11-15-2019, 09:23 PM)manuguggi Wrote:  Is it possible to uprgrade my headunit with wireless carplay? There seems to be a possibility to add this to the Zlink app and it wants me to enter some sort of an activation code.

Only 4GB/64GB can have a wireless carplay function. you can buy the 4GB/64GB mental box to update the head unit.
(11-18-2019, 08:17 AM)admin Wrote:  

Only 4GB/64GB can have a wireless carplay function. you can buy the 4GB/64GB mental box to update the head unit.

What about the 4GB/32GB versions? Do they support wireless carplay?

Like this one: JY-UOS01N4
https://www.ebay.de/itm/1-DIN-8-Android-Autoradio-mit-Bluetooth-WiFi-GPS-Navigation-Octa-Core-4GM-RAM-/382954244423
Norton offers support to install the software on the computer same way we, here at superb support offers www.norton.com/setup premium services to support the user to install Norton and other antivirus programs and other computer related issues.
install norton antivirus to protect your computer from norton.com/setup any virus attacks.

Webroot Mobile Security is a multi client permit enabling you to utilize your permit on up to 3 gadgets. webroot.com/safe On the off chance that you are utilizing the most extreme number of gadgets you should uninstall from the old gadget preceding introducing on the new gadget.

Webroot Mobile Security is a multi client permit enabling you to utilize your permit on up to 3 gadgets. webroot.com/safe On the off chance that you are utilizing the most extreme number of gadgets you should uninstall from the old gadget preceding introducing on the new gadget.

The Roku Channel is your home for nothing and premium , anyplace you go. roku.com/link Stream many hit films, famous shows, all day, every day live news, and more for nothing. Effectively include and oversee Premium Subscriptions like Showtime, Starz, and Epix with one login, one bill, and one spot to stream them all.

Hulu is outstanding amongst other gushing administrations that straightforwardness access to content on various sorts of gadgets. hulu.com/activate You can stream crosswise over PCs, cell phones and gaming reassures. Be that as it may, before getting a charge out of this administration you should buy in to the administration and enact your Hulu account.
What is a "4GB/64GB mental box"?
SKU EU-JY-UO134N4GS-H
(03-01-2020, 04:53 AM)spmcg Wrote:  What is a "4GB/64GB mental box"?

The motherboard and coreboard will in the mental box.
Total service was introduced after the collaboration of Geek Squad with Magnolia Home Theater and Best Buy Mobile Installers. It was formed to offer all the home appliances, mobiles and gadgets, and desktop and laptops solutions on one platform. This new personalized platform is a one-stop solution for any problem related to software and hardware issues. Contact Geek Squad Number for all kinds of troubleshooting in your home, office or anywhere.
For More Information Visit Our Site: geek squad chat  | geek squad chat  |

For Quickbooks help and support call on our third-party Quickbooks support  we provides 24/7 support service for all type of error or teachinical trouble related to QB.
QuickBooks Support
The default gateway IP address comes pre-assigned by your internet service provider, however, a user can configure it par to needs. It is often changed to prevent bad guys access your admin panel, prevent DDoS attacks, or just to add an additional layer of safety. Here’s how to do it –

192.168.1.1 .