Light control time mode
Hi, I think I finally understood the "time" mode for light controls, it will go in night mode after 7pm right ?
that's a bit strange as night comes a different hours depending on season ...
Why your units don't have a light sensor to adjust backlight like on any android smartphones ?
(11-30-2019, 06:15 PM)jeromebg Wrote:  Hi, I think I finally understood the "time" mode for light controls, it will go in night mode after 7pm right ?
that's a bit strange as night comes a different hours depending on season ...
Why your units don't have a light sensor to adjust backlight like on any android smartphones ?

Actually I would prefer to have it always on.
As such I fully agree with you, but a light sensor might be tricky. Where do you want to place it? Inside the interior or on the outside of the car?

And otherwise I would prefer sunrise/sunset by location. You "only" need internet access for that and GPS position, but if you don't have internet access you can still fall back on the old method.
(a.k.a. surfer63 on XDA)
Additionally to this:  The unit also has the option via the  "Backlight Control: Small light Control" (terrible translation but so be it).
This means that if you switch on the headlights, the leds on the unit will switch on and the displaywill be dimmed.
That worked perfect on my previous Joying Sofia3GR and previous Joying PX5. It does not work at all on my SC9853i.

I already mentioned this as a bug to Joying, but they do not have a solution (yet?).
And yes: I checked all wiring and the wiring is OK. I think the MCU firmware contains a bug.
(a.k.a. surfer63 on XDA)