JY-UO134N4GS-H volume balance problem.
Hallo, i recently resieved the JY-UO134N4GS-H. i just instaled the radio to my car. Everything seems ok so far but, at settings-factory-volume balance where you udjust the volume for radio,aux,tv,ipod,bluetooth,music, gps etc. only the aux and the radio works.... adjust from 0-10 work ok with these but the others dont work, especially music and bluetooth that i want to use either 0 or 10 its the same no difference.... i use the rca out and the sub out to my amps.... when i had the JY-UO134P4 these settings worked all ok.
(01-02-2020, 03:46 PM)hraklis Wrote:  Hallo, i recently resieved the JY-UO134N4GS-H. i just instaled the radio to my car. Everything seems ok so far but, at settings-factory-volume balance where you udjust the volume for radio,aux,tv,ipod,bluetooth,music, gps etc. only the aux and the radio works.... adjust from 0-10 work ok with these but the others dont work, especially music and bluetooth that i want to use either 0 or 10 its the same no difference.... i use the rca out and the sub out to my amps.... when i had the JY-UO134P4 these settings worked all ok.

Could you please kindly send the problem video and your order number to our email support@joyingauto.com? we need to have a check.
So that we can help you.

Thanks for your time in advance.
(01-02-2020, 03:46 PM)hraklis Wrote:  Hallo, i recently resieved the JY-UO134N4GS-H. i just instaled the radio to my car. Everything seems ok so far but, at settings-factory-volume balance where you udjust the volume for radio,aux,tv,ipod,bluetooth,music, gps etc. only the aux and the radio works.... adjust from 0-10 work ok with these but the others dont work, especially music and bluetooth that i want to use either 0 or 10 its the same no difference.... i use the rca out and the sub out to my amps.... when i had the JY-UO134P4 these settings worked all ok.

Hi.
I know that is old thread but did you solve the problem ?
I have the same situation with latest firmware.