Killing apps.
One of the biggest annoyances with this head unit (besides the bluetooth being severely restricted) is it kills apps when it goes into low power sleep/ doze mode. Does anyone know some simple way to keep it from shutting down certain apps when it goes to low power mode?
Well, admin? It's Monday. Aren't you guys working at Joying?
(05-03-2020, 09:58 AM)LunaEros Wrote:  One of the biggest annoyances with this head unit (besides the bluetooth being severely restricted) is it kills apps when it goes into low power sleep/ doze mode.  Does anyone know some simple way to keep it from shutting down certain apps when it goes to low power mode?

The apps originally cannot be work when your head unit is on sleep mode. so we are a little confused on your words.
(05-05-2020, 06:51 AM)admin Wrote:  
(05-03-2020, 09:58 AM)LunaEros Wrote:  One of the biggest annoyances with this head unit (besides the bluetooth being severely restricted) is it kills apps when it goes into low power sleep/ doze mode.  Does anyone know some simple way to keep it from shutting down certain apps when it goes to low power mode?

The apps originally cannot be work when your head unit is on sleep mode. so we are a little confused on your words.

I have 3 apps I use all the time when I drive and sometimes 4.
Poweramp
A high definition dashcam
Torque
and sometimes Google Maps.

When it goes into doze / low power / sleep mode or whatever you want to call it, it usually kills everything but Poweramp.
What I mean by that is when I come back to the car and start it up again, the unit comes out of sleep mode but the only thing that's already ready to go is Poweramp. I have a LOT of apps in the unit so I have to scroll multiple pages to start up the dashcam and torque and you guys restricted the launcher so we can't add anything to the home pages.
When I come back to the car and it comes out of sleep mode I want the apps I was using to be active and ready to go. Specifically Torque, Dascam and Poweramp.